cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Strix X99 Motherboard & ASUS RGB Software

therock500
Level 7
I build this desktop last year and since day one i been having a lot of problems with it, first the motherboard would give me errors about overclock failded when my system was not overclocked, the usb ports are acting up all the time even today some ports will not work, i have downgrade and upgrade bios, restored bios settings, i installed all drivers for windows but still having problems, i did return the motherboard but looks like the new one i got still giving me problems with the usb ports the overclock thing is not happening on the new motherboard.

The RGB

i have 4x G.Skill Trident RGB Memory sticks in the computer, all the memory will not sync with the asus software, its usually 1 or 2 sticks that don't sync. now if i remove the software restart my system and then install the program again without doing a restart just a log out and log back in the software will open and everything will sync even the memory, once i restart my pc that is when the memory does not sync, i installed all drivers from asus i did bios updates and downgrades but nothing seems to be working. I even tried every version of the rgb software but still nothing i would like to get this working as the point of the rgb was so it could sync with every other part but now it seems like a waste of money.

Please Note: My System Is NOT Overclocked At All, All Bios Settings Are Default, I Did The Bios Enable Thing For The Memory RGB To Work

My System:
Case: IN WIN 805 Infinity BLACK Black Aluminum / Tempered Glass ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Cooler: DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm Captain 240EX RGB CPU Liquid Cooler
CPU: Intel Core i7-6800k @ 3.40GHz 6-Core
Memory: 32GB 3000MHz G Skill Trident Z RGB
Motherboard: ASUS Strix x99 With Aura RGB BIOS Version: 1902
Video: ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
Fans: 5x DEEPCOOL RF 120 RGB Fans
HD1: ADATA XPG SX8000 M,2 256GB SSD
HD2: Seagate Hybride Drive ST1000DX001 1TB SSHD
HD3: Seagate Hybride Drive ST1000DX001 1TB SSHD
HD4: Seagate Hybride Drive ST1000DX001 1TB SSHD
Power Supply: EVGA 1000W Power Supply
Internet: Built-In Wireless AC With Bluetooth