cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL702ZC FPS drop at online games

Beeros
Level 7
Hi everyone.

I started a thread a couple days ago beacuse I suffered FPS drops in games, like WoW, and Fortnite, but I didn't tried to play offline games. Well, now i did, and realised, I just get these FPS drops when I play online games.
For example, WoW always sufferes from FPS drops, but when I play GTA V, it runs pretty good at very high settings, but, when I go in the online mode of GTA V, the FPS drops start. In Fortnite i have the same issue.

I tried it with Diablo III too, and I think Diablo III requires more hardware than WoW, and it runs splendid too.

So, the only answer i found is that it just happens when i play online games. I tried to reinstall the Ethernet drivers and the WLAN drivers, and it doesn't worked, and I tried to turn off the firewall and it just maked it wors than before.

Does anyone have a clue what it could be?

Thanks.

EDIT: I forgot to say that the internet conection is stable, and I tried with direct connection with Ethernet and with WiFi and with Ethernet it runs betten than with WiFi, I mean, i haven't that much FPS drops. But I don't suffer lag, in WoW, i play in a Vanilla SV, not in the official, and i have around 70 ping, wich is normal in that SV.
2 REPLIES 2

willistrong
Level 7
Dude, GTA 5 has very good optimization and it works well on many weak computers. But wow and others are not optimized so well as rockstar does, so blizzard has to learn some stuff from the rockstar, I know what I am speaking about because I play overwatch and I had to change the video card in my pc to play more comfortable. I play it since 2016 and I lost my previous account and I was very sad because it was gold ranked. Thanks to guys from overwatch boosting website who helped me to get again gold rank just ina few days on a new account. They are pro!

PowerPein
Level 7
Beeros wrote:
Hi everyone.

I started a thread a couple days ago beacuse I suffered FPS drops in games, like WoW, and Fortnite, but I didn't tried to play offline games. Well, now i did, and realised, I just get these FPS drops when I play online games.
For example, WoW always sufferes from FPS drops, but when I play GTA V, it runs pretty good at very high settings, but, when I go in the online mode of GTA V, the FPS drops start. In Fortnite i have the same issue.

I tried it with Diablo III too, and I think Diablo III requires more hardware than WoW, and it runs splendid too.

So, the only answer i found is that it just happens when i play online games. I tried to reinstall the Ethernet drivers and the WLAN drivers, and it doesn't worked, and I tried to turn off the firewall and it just maked it wors than before.

Does anyone have a clue what it could be?

Thanks.

EDIT: I forgot to say that the internet conection is stable, and I tried with direct connection with Ethernet and with WiFi and with Ethernet it runs betten than with WiFi, I mean, i haven't that much FPS drops. But I don't suffer lag, in WoW, i play in a Vanilla SV, not in the official, and i have around 70 ping, wich is normal in that SV.

Hi,

you need used this videocard settings: max FPS limit (this number depends on the viewer, example: my notebook screen usen 144 FPS, but my TV working 60 FPS). Online games: In game settings check this option, maybe used: Forecasting movements, but not need used on gaming notebook.
On FPS limiter I used for offline games. Far Cry: New Dawn max graphics settings and my TV used 60 FPS, and very nice screen and not dropping. Full time average 59-60 FPS.
And game playing on battery or AC plugged? Battery mode used minimal power. And tip's: use CAT5e ethernet cable, or 5G wifi.
On me 70-110 ms ping not dropping. But fortunately this is rare for me. My AVG ping: 38-41 ms.