Many problems with Asus ROG STRIX B350-F

kickgruntowski
Level 7
Hello,

One month ago I built a PC with the following specs:
- Asus ROG STRIX B350-F
- AMD Ryzen 5 2600x
- HyperX Fury 8GB 2400MHz DDR4
- NVidia GTX 750 (I'll change to Asus ROG STRIX RX 570)
- Seagate 1TB 7200rpm
- EVGA 80 Plus White 600W
- Sharkoon TG5
- Windows 10 Pro x64

Since I started using this machine I'm having some problems:
- My PC takes to long to boot and sometimes it just doesn't pass the Windows' loading screen. Then I restart, it goes to the windows' recovery tool, stuck again and I need to turn off my power supply, press the power button and then turn on the power supply again. Sometimes, the machine does the boot correctly but my USB devices or my screen just freeze or turn off, then I have to restart the PC again.
- I realize that this could be a OS problem, so I tried yesterday to install my Windows 10 again. Then more problems appears. I just couldn't install Win10 from a USB Boot Device. I get stuck in the "media driver is missing" issue. I tried to change a lot of settings on the BIOS, like disable/enable CSM, UEFI + Legacy BIOS, only UEFI or only Legacy, and nothing changes. So, I decided to install from a Windows 10 DVD in the UEFI Mode (because someone told me that my problems probably would be solved). Then I got a lot of problems again. My USB devices keep turning on and off when I'm installing, sometimes they just stop working and I have to restart my computer again. It's a lottery. I setup my HDD to GPT. When I finally could start the installation process, my Windows got stuck in 1% on the second process of the installer (I don't remember the name). After this, I tried to restart again and couldn't even press the "Install Windows" button because my mouse and keyboard keep disconnecting. I tried with another devices (mouse + keyboard) and everyone have the same issue. I even tried to setup my HDD to MBR again and install UEFI + Legacy OS (like it was when the machine was "working") and I got the same old problem with the USB Devices and Windows installation.

So what do I do now? The first problem that I talked about was on my MoBo? How do I install Windows 10 with USB on Asus ROG STRIX B350-F? Someone help me, please.

I apologize for my english, I'm Brazilian and I haven't exercised my English lately.
0 REPLIES 0