cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G752VS stuck at rog logo

09noel09
Level 7
everytime i do a restart it always stuck at rog logo no problems if i do shutdown
10 REPLIES 10

jdfrench3
Level 12
Reseat your memory sticks.
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server

jdfrench3 wrote:
Reseat your memory sticks.

i only have 1 16gb ram and it is located underneath the kb so i need to disassemble the laptop

When you reinstalled Win 10, did you use the drivers/programs located in your eSupport folder?

Have you allowed Windows to upgrade itself? Any problems with that procedure?

What is exact model G752VS?
Homebuilt Windows Server

jdfrench3 wrote:
When you reinstalled Win 10, did you use the drivers/programs located in your eSupport folder?

Have you allowed Windows to upgrade itself? Any problems with that procedure?

What is exact model G752VS?

yes, i do backup the esupport folder and that is the one i am using except on the nvidia driver that i downloaded on nvidia site. i tried upgrading from 1709 to 1803 via windows update and tried clean installing 1803 but then after the installation if i go reboot it is just stuck on rog logo. btw it's
g752vs - rb71

Look in Device Manager, are there any drivers with problems?

Have you tried to update any drivers with newer drivers from ASUS support website?

What version Bios are you running? The latest is version 310.

Have you uninstalled all programs except for Windows 10?

In Task Manager, is there any task taking a lot of resources? Check this before you restart.
Homebuilt Windows Server

Darnassus
Status Under Review
Reinstall Win10 ;x

Darnassus wrote:
Reinstall Win10 ;x

i've already done it still the same everytime i restart or the system restart it just stuck at logo

winyl
Level 9
If resitting does not help check if the sticks are matched pair( close serial numbers), if they are, maybe one failed. Check them with memtest86.

Darnassus
Status Under Review
If fresh install and ROG Logo still stuck,

Disable Fast Boot. ;d