cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG OLED AIO's Ryujin and Ryuo - where and when?

KeksimusMaximus
Level 8
Has anybody seen them for sale yet?

https://rog.asus.com/articles/cooling/rog-ryujin-ryuo-aio-liquid-coolers-aura-sync-lighting-livedash...

The product pages are up, but half of them isses any kind of specs.

They were supposed to "arrive" in Q3 and Q3 is ending in 6 days....

https://www.asus.com/Cooling/ROG-Ryujin-Series-Products/

https://www.asus.com/Cooling/ROG-Ryuo-Series-Products/
Dargus Maximus
~Explorer ~Engineer ~Guide
My Youtube channel - PC modding, streaming, gaming
8 REPLIES 8

Guyvergamingtv
Level 7
iv seen the Ryuo up for pre-order in one of the stores in the UK but still waiting for the ROG Ryujin to make an appearance as that is the one i want for my case upgrade.

Guyvergamingtv wrote:
iv seen the Ryuo up for pre-order in one of the stores in the UK but still waiting for the ROG Ryujin to make an appearance as that is the one i want for my case upgrade.

Holy fu** 160GBP just for 240mm AIO - and its the one WITHOUT Noctua fans

I don't want to know how much the 360mm Ryujin will cost that's supposed to come stock with Noctua fans...

Asus went full mental with these and their prices

https://www.overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/asus_rog_ryuo_series_liquid_coolers_are_now_available...
Dargus Maximus

Needed help on this cooler.

So I just bought the RYUO 120 model... Installed properly to my system, OLED has the ROG eye logo display. After installing the LiveDash so that I can configure the OLEDand rebooted the computer, I tried to open the LiveDash application but there is an error saying, Asus's device no found!!

could not find any solution on this. Using Windows 10

tostitobandito
Level 7
I've seen the Ryuo's available for a few weeks. Any ETA on the Ryujin? Hopefully before the new CPU's hit in a couple weeks?

tostitobandito wrote:
I've seen the Ryuo's available for a few weeks. Any ETA on the Ryujin? Hopefully before the new CPU's hit in a couple weeks?

Given that 240mm Ryuo's price is already ridiculously high (and it's not even not Noctua version) i expect the Ryujin price to be one of the most idiotic priced items ever. Asus will slap triple "premium" pricetag on it simply because they got some knockoff OEM fans from Noctua on it and tell you to pay twice for a 360rad.

Not to mention that they offer only 3 year warranty on these so called "premium" AIO's (makes me question their durability and sturdiness) where Corsair/NZXT already established a 5 year warranty on AIO.
Dargus Maximus

tostitobandito
Level 7
Those fans would cost me over $25 each separately, so I'm ok with a high price to some extent. I'm putting Noctuas on my AIO regardless, so it's either the expensive Ryujin, or something like an H150i and then buying $80 worth of new fans and trying to sell the old ones on ebay for a little bit. I'm ok with a reasonable premium so I don't have to hassle with that.

tostitobandito wrote:
Those fans would cost me over $25 each separately, so I'm ok with a high price to some extent. I'm putting Noctuas on my AIO regardless, so it's either the expensive Ryujin, or something like an H150i and then buying $80 worth of new fans and trying to sell the old ones on ebay for a little bit. I'm ok with a reasonable premium so I don't have to hassle with that.

The point is that even the Asus AIO's WITHOUT noctuna fans already have ridicolous premium pricetag with pathetic 3 year warranty. Buying an H150i and then noctua fans will come out cheaper than the Ryujin and at least Corsair stands behind their products with 5 year warranty.
Dargus Maximus

tostitobandito
Level 7
Yeah, maybe I'll just get an H150i. I wanted to try NH-A12 fans on it anyways, as they should be nearly as good and much quieter than the NF-F12 iPPC fans. Also, it looks like the Ryujins might be a while still. I dug around and found one retailer site which listed a 12/15/2018 ETA.

Only annoying part is that Corsair RGB doesn't play nice with Asus Aura, but first world problems I guess. I'll also have to run Corsair Link if I want to manage the pump or coolant temp.