cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS3 Or Xbox 360

Retired
Not applicable
Hi guys i m going buy a console...so which one is going to good...ps3 or xbox 360

in case of graphics and other features.. BUT ESPECIALLY GRAPHICS....

Please help me guys:)
10 REPLIES 10

martin_metal_88
Level 8
I would say PS3...loaded with feature, many nice exclusive title. But, look at the available game and chose from there;)
Martin_metal_88

Colenzo :Coolermaster ATCS 840 | Gigabyte's EP55-UD5 | Intel Core I7 860 @ 3.8Ghz | 4GB G.skill Trident 1600 | MSI GTX460 1GB HAWK Twin frozr | WD 640 black + WD 1TB green + WD 1TB Blue | Pionner DVR-216 | Silverstone Strider Plus 850W | Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus in push pull fan config |

Ask for more!

Retired
Not applicable
I say PS3 overall more features and I have got the RROD before and switched to Sony and have not been disappointed.

Retired
Not applicable
I like Xbox 360 more, but here is a great video series so you can make a better decision - CONSOLE WARS PS3 VS XBOX360

Scroll to the bottom and watch all of Season 1 (12 Episodes).

raisethe3
Level 7
I say it really depends on the games you want to play. That will decide it.

raisethe3 wrote:
I say it really depends on the games you want to play. That will decide it.

I agree, for example for me i like Halo, Mass Effect, Fable so the choice was xbox :), also i believe xbox live is by far better than PSN although you'll have to pay around 50$ a year for gold membership.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Humans TOP 3 best friends:

1.Dogs
2.Google Search
3.Zip Tie

Retired
Not applicable
If you want a console/Blu-ray player then the choice is obvious. However I find the 360 to be the better gaming system. Xbox live is awesome. Its a case of getting what you pay for. The overall layout and styling of the 360 dashboard is better. Also 360 gets a lot of DLC exclusively at first. 360 avatars are also very cool! LOL

Retired
Not applicable
The blu-ray player makes the PS3 more versatile and plus you can fold on it 😉 ... I however am an Xbox owner and have never experienced a RROD and was able to fix a few of my buddies RROD with no extra parts or anything just a few hours of messing around.. I can send people the links I used if you have a RROD xbox and want to see if you can bring it back to life (Voids all warranty and risks total destruction.. but hey its dead already anyways right? haha). Mainly I'd agree with checking out games first and seeing if anythings exclusive to one or get used/refurbed and get both? I personally like Xbox for the same reasons as listed above (Easy layout/XboxLive/GoodDLC) and it has the Kinect (I honestly don't use mine but it is cool, and Asus is bringing it to the PC so heres to hoping they make the MS Kinect work with the Asus hardware/software)

irdmoose
Level 10
I personally sold my Xbox 360 since it ended up sitting unused for about 6 months. 90% of the really good XB360 exclusives end up coming out for the PC. The PS3 has a bunch of great games out now and some great games coming down the pike like the new Twisted Metal. If you use Windows Media Center heavily, the 360 might be the better option since it's the only device that I know of that can be a Media Center Extender, but make sure you get a new 360S. Kinect is better than the PS3's Move (and it's far more hackable). The PS3 is still the best Blu-Ray player on the market IMO. Standalone players are just starting to catch up, but once new features requiring more powerful hardware come out (consider the picture-in-picture issue from a couple years ago) the only player that will still support it will be the PS3.

I prefer the PS3 hands down. While I really like the 360 controller better, the PS3 is the more flexible system out there. I can even use my old Logitech Momo force feedback wheel in the driving games that support wheels (and the force feedback works as well), and most of the shooters on the PS3 support keyboard/mouse flexibility. Also a plus, Valve is releasing Steam on the PS3. The beginnings of that functionality can be seen with Portal 2. In fact I think if you buy the PS3 version of Portal 2 you get a free copy of the PC version, and because of Steam integration on the PS3 you can play with your friends who are playing the PC version.

Retired
Not applicable
Xbax Dude ^^