cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spatha is unresponsive after charging

Pheolix
Level 7
Hi!

I have read the sticky about the Spatha, and understand it's not the best of products to be produced in terms of issue free usage. However, I cannot find anyone that has had the same problem I'm facing. Any time I charge the mouse, I will have to delplug the dock and plug it in again for the mouse to work, even if it only charged for a few seconds.

I thought that half of the point of connecting a wireless mouse through a cord was so it could still be used if it died mid game, so I have used the simultaneously. I have then followed the steps of the sticky post, but to no avail. Is there anything I can do to resolve this?

Thanks in advance!
2 REPLIES 2

Pheolix
Level 7
I bought a micro usb cable with a power switch to simplify the process if I need to swap to cable. It appears this was the problem. The secondary usb cable meets all the demands but for some reason doesn't wake the dock after a charge. Reverting to the packaging cable resolved the issue.

Well, it took the issue back to square one since the solution to the problem didn't actually work. Anyway, thought I'd share if anyone experiences similar troubles.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
How long have you had the Spatha? A new battery may be needed, unfortunately it is custom spec (smaller footprint, higher capacity) so please RMA to have it checked out and obtain a replacement battery if necessary.