New ROGer Array

Asus ROG STRIX Gl503GE CPU fan problem

My CPU fan has been running constantly right from the get go. As soon as the laptop is turned on, the fans go directly to maximum load. From another post, I came across the suggestion that the RPM sensor is not working. Is it the right conclusion? Can I have some help regarding this? If I try to open this laptop myself, will my Warranty become void?

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by tahmid.ahanaf View Post
    My CPU fan has been running constantly right from the get go. As soon as the laptop is turned on, the fans go directly to maximum load. From another post, I came across the suggestion that the RPM sensor is not working. Is it the right conclusion? Can I have some help regarding this? If I try to open this laptop myself, will my Warranty become void?
    I tried to open up and disconnect and reconnect the fans and it seemed to work for a few days but its back to full load now and still no solution.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Saluchi View Post
    I tried to open up and disconnect and reconnect the fans and it seemed to work for a few days but its back to full load now and still no solution.
    The same thing happened to me.
    See https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...532#post778532