cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Strix X99 Motherboard NEED HELP ASAP ! ! !

therock500
Level 7
I bought all my parts in the summer of 2017, now its 8/31/2018 and i have done everything since day one of this build i been having lots of problems, i retruned the motherboard and got a replacement but yet even that motherboard has problems, first off my USB ports don't always work, i have installed the drivers unstalled the drivers i have done bios updates done all drive updates from asus website still nothing, usb ports will work if it feels like it, another thing is i can not work on this pc at all, everytime i was in the middle of a job trying to get something done, the pc will freeze or give me blue screen, since building this pc i have installed windows 10 fresh about 14 times already, i had days where i turn the pc on and it boots into windows 10 then none of the usb ports was working, went into safe mode still nothing had to reinstall everything and setup my printers and all that.

This motherboard has been a nightmare and i am to the point that i had enough of this, can someone please help me fix this problem or even asus support member, i always liked asus but after this motherbord i think i will never go with them again and i am to the point to write even a review about asus.

what is sad is that this desktop cost me over $4,000 yet my alienware 17 laptop from 2013 is more stable and runs better then the desktop that is very sad.

so if anyone knows a fix let me know please
2 REPLIES 2

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
Please post in the correct section, will need more information on the specs including make and model of the memory kit.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

mulderfox
Level 7
What about replacing the motherboard under warranty? ASUS are aware of issues with this model. It sounds like a faulty board.