Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitspower Rog Monstrum Build Project

RampageIV
Level 7
Sponsor by: Image

Hello everyone!

I'm writing about Hungary so the English language is not my strength so the Google Translate translator helps on this issue. I apologize to everybody, but best of my sponsor. This will be my first liquid-cooled building the year that Bitspower has a tremendous respect and thanks for sponsoring. They are my first sponsor, so I create a huge project for me, I have never been involved with such designs before, but it is going to be the first and in the near future I would like to make a couple of creations and constructions. The title reads what I want to see, how it will look, unfortunately I can not show it, but later all the pictures will come together and it will be clear to everyone that I'm starting out from this building and of course myself, as there are a lot of things on me It depends.

I want to get some hardware to the hardware that is not clear yet, and I will return later because last year I wanted a project that would be part of any hardware component liquid cooling system. The hardware is all available, liquid-cooled parts, but there are a couple of things that are still deficient I try to solve with the manufacturer as I was not aware of a couple of parts.
Soon there will be pictures of hardware and parts and machine tools, and I will work, but it will not be easy for me to do it first, but I can do everything. Each image will include a description and what part or hardware is included in the image.

The computer case (CaseLabs) is planning my order at the end of August. With my sponsor, we have not yet discussed what fans are allowed for the project so it is still in question. By the end of October, the project should be ready as I would like to exhibit it on both days of the PlayIT GameShow event in Budapest and I would like to participate in these days.

Full water cooled build hardware components:
-Case: CaseLabs Magnum THW10A
-PSU: CorsairAX1500i
-MB: ASUS ROG Maximus IX Extreme ROG integrated monoblock (by Bitspower)
-CPU: INTEL Corei7 7700K (delidding)
-VGA: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080Ti GDDR5 OC 11GB
-RAM: CORSAIR Dominator Platinum DDR4 2666MHz 32GB
-SSD: (In progress...)
-HDD: SEAGATE BarraCuda 3TB 3.5" 7200 rpm 64 MB SATA 3 ST3000DM008

Bitspower Watercooling parts:
1xBP-WBV1080TISTX
1xBP-RAMS44PS-CLBK
2xBP-NLX480-F4PB
2xBP-D5VP
2xBP-D5MA-ARD
1xBP-2D5TOPPEX-BK