cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esupport folder G703GI-XS98K

Gustave
Level 9
Hello All,

In my configuration of the G703GI-XS98K the Esupport folder on the C-drive only containes manuals and no software. Is this by design or is it an omission from Asus/supplier?

If not, does anyone care to share their Esupport folder? Asus support is not being very helpful in this case.

Thanks in advance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
13 REPLIES 13

Culaythesniper
Level 8
Hi @Gustave,

I also own a G703GI.

In my C:drive, I do have the eSupport folder pre-loaded by factory with the all the core driver (you can refer to my attached picture).

My suggestion is to try to open Asus Install software and see if there is any driver can be retrieved from that software (other member, please correct me if I'm wrong). The software should apper like picture attached.

Cheers.

Hi @Gustave,

The total file of the eSupport folder is 2Gb.

I do not have any online storage which can be used to share it.

I do not know if our forum has a means to do it since I am a new ROG user... 😛 (just converted from alienware, so I am also still not familiar)...

Gustave
Level 9
Thanks for looking into my question about the eSupport folder.

My eSupport folder is 734MB (being the size of all manuals).

Hopefully someone can upload the original G703GI eSupport folder.

Kind Regards
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gustave wrote:
My eSupport folder is 734MB (being the size of all manuals).

Same here, I also have the XS98K and that folder only contains manuals. Wonder if it has something to do with the Raid 0? My computer came straight from Asus.

Correction, the manual folder is indeed 734Mb...

The eDriver folder itself is 2.04Gb...

Anyone can answer if we can upload it here using upload feature of the forum (when replying post)?

If yes, then I will try to upload it later this weekend...

Darnassus
Status Under Review
Would be way too big, upload with MEGA or MediaFire.

Gustave
Level 9
Is there Any G703GI owner WITH an Esupport folder containing all software willing to upload it somewhere?

Thanks in advance!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late response, I am unable to get steady and fast network, I was sent to construction site.

Refer to link below for the e-support folder available in my PC. I uploaded it using Onedrive. Please let me know if the link is not working.

I do not know why but now my e-support folder becomes 2.8Gb.

Hope this will helps everyone in needs.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aj0OAW2nBKlqinJDtITwrONxdj75

Here's a link to a number of eSupport Folders for a number of ASUS laptops. Most are formatted to make DVDs but they work as I have downloaded mine (G752VSK) and made a working DVD with all the drivers and software. Compared to my actual eSupport Folder, it is legit.

https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads/category/60-windows-10
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server