Power SupplyCorsair ax 1200i
    Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
    Mouse Corsair Scimitar RGB Pro
    Headset Astro A50 Gaming Wireless
    Mouse Pad corsair massive
    OS Win 10 x64 pro
    Network RouterAsus AC-3200

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic View Post
    Been doing lots of research for sometime. My temps fluctuate allot. I have even had thermal shut down. I have repasted the AIO Pump twice to see if It was not enough Thermal paste or to much...Seems to not make a difference. I have uninstalled some third party temp monitors since I have read there are issues with them. I did have some shutdown prior.

I am now running Qfan disabled in bios My Aio Floe Riing is pluged into Pump header disabled cpu fan header since the fans run on a controller through USB and the not so good ThermalTake Software. The Aisuite says the rmp settins are at max. My output RPM runs around 1700. The manufacture says it can run 3600. The fan speeds go up and down constantly due to temp spikes. I just did a fan auto tuning for kicks and now it shows my cpu at a -1.0 I have also just installed the bios 1001 from this link https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-Update-Thread.

First time getting a - on the temperature readings. Im at a loss and considering doing research for other coolers or putting the stock fan on.

ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO (WI-FI)

Processor:
    RyzeN 2700X

Memory (part number):
    G.SKILL TridentZ RGB F3200C16D

Graphics Card #1:
    Asus GeForce GTX 1080 8 Ropg Strix

Storage #1:
    Samsung 970 Pro 1TB

CPU Cooler:
    Thermaltake Floe Triple Riing RGB 360 TT

Case:
    Thermaltake View 71 RGB

Power Supply:
    Thermaltake Tough Power IRGB Plus 1050 W

Windows 10 Home
    this is a bug in the Asus software has been mentioned many times by myself and others . the only way to get the readings back are to restart windows and dont run the fan test again. You can set your fanspeeds in the BIOS and via Q fan config,

Pumps run with diffrent multiplyers/dividers your BIOS & AISuite reads it at 1x, 1700rpm. Your pump may have a multiplyer 2x so your actual pump speed is 1700x2 = 3400rpm.

doesd the thermaltake software not tell you pump speed? that should read it at the correct multi?

see thread https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-Total-failure

ROG Member Array Nordic PC Specs
    Nordic PC Specs
    MotherboardROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO (WI-FI)
    ProcessorRyzeN 2700X
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL TridentZ RGB F3200C16D
    Graphics Card #1Asus GeForce GTX 1080B Ropg Strix
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro 1TB
    CPU CoolerThermaltake Floe Triple Riing RGB 360 TT
    CaseThermaltake View 71 RGB
    Power SupplyThermaltake Tough Power IRGB Plus 1050 W
    Keyboard Razer Chroma Black Widow Ultima
    Mouse Razer Naga Hex (Wraith Red)
    Headset Razer
    OS Windows 10 Home

Quote Originally Posted by SaLSouL View Post
    this is a bug in the Asus software has been mentioned many times by myself and others . the only way to get the readings back are to restart windows and dont run the fan test again. You can set your fanspeeds in the BIOS and via Q fan config,

Pumps run with diffrent multiplyers/dividers your BIOS & AISuite reads it at 1x, 1700rpm. Your pump may have a multiplyer 2x so your actual pump speed is 1700x2 = 3400rpm.

doesd the thermaltake software not tell you pump speed? that should read it at the correct multi?

see thread https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-Total-failure
    Thanks I just tried everything I have read everywhere. The TT software does not show pump speed only fan speed. It 's use is mainly a RGB software. It is really not that good at all.

ROG Member Array Daisy81 PC Specs
    Daisy81 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Maximus XII Hero Wifi
    Processori9-10900K
    Memory (part number)BL16G36C16U4BL.M16FE
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix OC Rx 5700XT
    MonitorSamsung LU28E590DS/ZA
    CPU CoolerCorsair A500
    CaseThermaltake View 91 TG RGB
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1600i
    Keyboard Logitech G613
    Mouse Razer Naga Epic Chroma
    OS Windows 10 Pro

I had the same issue

After reading posts in this thread I can confirm that I had the same issue.

I had Corsair Link, TT RGB Plus and AI Suite 3 all running in the background. The system randomly shut off anywhere from 30 minutes to 10 hours. I have Corsair Link to handle my Corsair LL/HD fans memory and my AX1600i power supply. I have TT RGB Plus to handle the RGB in my Thermaltake fans that came with my Thermaltake View 91TG RGB case plus the RGB elements for my Thermaltake M360 Plus liquid cooling kit.

If you're wondering why I have such an overkill power supply it's because I thought this random shutdown issue was because of my EVGA Supernova 1000 G1+ not being able to handle my machine with it's overclock. So I, now realize, over compensated and it was still randomly shutting down. Thankfully Corsair Link can save the color so it doesn't reset. I can keep that closed and turned off auto startup for AI Suite. All of a sudden I can mine all day for three days straight and no random shutdowns.

Thank you guys for pointing out the issue. It was driving me insane and I was about to sell off the motherboard and processor.

ROG Member Array Daisy81 PC Specs
    Daisy81 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Maximus XII Hero Wifi
    Processori9-10900K
    Memory (part number)BL16G36C16U4BL.M16FE
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix OC Rx 5700XT
    MonitorSamsung LU28E590DS/ZA
    CPU CoolerCorsair A500
    CaseThermaltake View 91 TG RGB
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1600i
    Keyboard Logitech G613
    Mouse Razer Naga Epic Chroma
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic View Post
    Thanks I just tried everything I have read everywhere. The TT software does not show pump speed only fan speed. It 's use is mainly a RGB software. It is really not that good at all.
    It really isn't. Plus it won't save my fan colors and every reboot they go back to default. They even reset while in Windows if I close them. I'm thinking about swapping out all of their parts for others so I can eliminate the need for the software entirely.

ROG Member Array Nordic PC Specs
    Nordic PC Specs
    MotherboardROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO (WI-FI)
    ProcessorRyzeN 2700X
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL TridentZ RGB F3200C16D
    Graphics Card #1Asus GeForce GTX 1080B Ropg Strix
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro 1TB
    CPU CoolerThermaltake Floe Triple Riing RGB 360 TT
    CaseThermaltake View 71 RGB
    Power SupplyThermaltake Tough Power IRGB Plus 1050 W
    Keyboard Razer Chroma Black Widow Ultima
    Mouse Razer Naga Hex (Wraith Red)
    Headset Razer
    OS Windows 10 Home

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy81 View Post
    It really isn't. Plus it won't save my fan colors and every reboot they go back to default. They even reset while in Windows if I close them. I'm thinking about swapping out all of their parts for others so I can eliminate the need for the software entirely.
    I really like TT I have had good luck for years with them. I just decided to not let my pc go to sleep. Everytime it did I would have to reset the software again and again. So far I have disabled any software that runs temps and just run my pc on all the time. I have not had any issues

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy81 View Post
    After reading posts in this thread I can confirm that I had the same issue.

I had Corsair Link, TT RGB Plus and AI Suite 3 all running in the background. The system randomly shut off anywhere from 30 minutes to 10 hours. I have Corsair Link to handle my Corsair LL/HD fans memory and my AX1600i power supply. I have TT RGB Plus to handle the RGB in my Thermaltake fans that came with my Thermaltake View 91TG RGB case plus the RGB elements for my Thermaltake M360 Plus liquid cooling kit.

If you're wondering why I have such an overkill power supply it's because I thought this random shutdown issue was because of my EVGA Supernova 1000 G1+ not being able to handle my machine with it's overclock. So I, now realize, over compensated and it was still randomly shutting down. Thankfully Corsair Link can save the color so it doesn't reset. I can keep that closed and turned off auto startup for AI Suite. All of a sudden I can mine all day for three days straight and no random shutdowns.

Thank you guys for pointing out the issue. It was driving me insane and I was about to sell off the motherboard and processor.
    I did exactly this yesterday, disabled ICUE and Ai Suite on start through CC Cleaner... ran perfectly fine yesterday, no shut downs. Only issue, ROG lights on the motherboard do not turn off... so now I have to switch off power from the PSU. When I flick the PSU on, the PC immediately turns on... very strange. Anyways, today the problem happened again, PC shut down randomly. I did however, OC the RAM (D.O.C.P) to 3000mhz which the ram is rated to work at... not sure if that is the problem, which sucks as I would like for the ram to work at 3000mhz.

Build:
    Ryzen 2700x
    Asus Crosshair VII Wifi
    Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (4x 8GB) 3000MHz
    Zotac 1080ti Blower
    512GB 860 Evo (OS Installed)
    1tb 870 Evo NVMe (OS for some reason was not stable on this, only used to save docs, games, movies and photos)
    Corsair RM850x 80 PLUS Gold, 850 Watts
    ASUS ROG Ryujin Performance 360mm Liquid CPU Cooler

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2