cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 TPU not launching

Sapph1re
Level 7
After I try to lauch TPU from AI Suid 3 it dissapears and AI Suite crashes with no error and only loading animation continue to blink on the desktop on top of all windows. The only way to get rid of this animation is to lauch AI Suite again.

I'm using AI Suite 3 v3.00.13 with my ROG X299 RAMPAGE VI EXTREME on windows 10 Version 1803 BUILD 17134.228
3 REPLIES 3

Abaidor
Level 9
AI Suite 3 was not working properly for me (Rampage VIE + Windows 1803), neither Fan Expert and I removed it.

Unfortunately, Asus software is at a terrible state (look at all the threads) no matter the package and they are doing nothing about it. They feel pretty confident that the competition sucks probably that's why but still such behavior towards clients NEVER leads to good results sooner or later. We'll see.

My Advice: Remove AI Suite and never look back.
Asus Rampage VI Extreme | i9-7940X | 64GB Trident Z RGB 3600 | Asus Strix 1080Ti OC | Samsung 960 Pro 512GB | WD Gold 10TB | WD Red 4TB X 2 | PSU Corsair AX1500i | Custom Water Loop - RAD MO-RA3 420 Pro | EK Monoblock | Phanteks GPU Block | Heatkiller 200 Tube RES | EK Dual D5 Revo Pumps | 9 X Corsair ML 140 Pro Fans on RAD | | Bitspower Fittings Black Chrome | Cooler Master Cosmos 2 Modded Case | Silent WIngs 3 120mm Intake |

Abaidor wrote:
AI Suite 3 was not working properly for me (Rampage VIE + Windows 1803), neither Fan Expert and I removed it.

Unfortunately, Asus software is at a terrible state (look at all the threads) no matter the package and they are doing nothing about it. They feel pretty confident that the competition sucks probably that's why but still such behavior towards clients NEVER leads to good results sooner or later. We'll see.

My Advice: Remove AI Suite and never look back.

But we want that kewl "XX% Overclock" boot splash screen 😎

Also, having same issue as OP. Only way I've worked around it is to switch to "Keep current settings" then I can access it again, until I try to run the auto-tuning functionality, at which point it crashes after the second reboot consistently. (I'm on a custom loop with both a 360 and 420mm rad, and liquid metal on my 7900x, and have pushed higher OCs than the autotune attempts, so I doubt that it's crashing as a result of the OC attempt)

liuhongxin1993
Level 7
ai suite 3 已死,都一年没更新了