ROG Member Array

Asus Download Pages

Have been attempting to download BIOS and ME software for my ROG Rampage VI Extreme and the redirect page times out. Have tried Chrome and Edge with same result. I have suspended my AV. I have opened my Firewall, all to no avail. Have tried a second PC. Same result. Asus support last week said "Give it a couple of hours and try again." Had the same issue with Asus some years ago. Works at first then times out or will not allow OS to be selected or will not show drivers once OS is selected.

Does anyone know what I can do?

Administrator Array Silent Scone@ASUS's Avatar

ROG Member Array

Just Times Out

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scone View Post
    No it just times out. I can't understand whats missing.

Thank you for the replying.

New ROGer Array

This is the first online post I've seen mentioning this issue, which is remarkable to me. I don't know how other people haven't been posting about this. It has been plaguing me for days now (since approximately 28 August 2018), and it's clearly a server-side issue (tested on multiple computers + android phone on data + online uptime checkers). I just contacted ASUS support about it, so we'll see what they have to say about it. Personally, I get a 404/IP not found error on all computers and uptime checkers, while my phone on data just times out.

It affects all download links hosted at dlcdnets.asus.com, which includes all motherboard drivers and manuals and who knows what else.
    Last edited by -SUM1-; 09-03-2018 at 08:26 PM.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Abaidor PC Specs
    Abaidor PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage VI Extreme
    Processori9-7940X
    Memory (part number)F4-3600C17Q-64GTZR | Trident Z RGB 64GB
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix 1080Ti OC
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Pro 512GB
    Storage #2WD 10TB Gold
    CPU CoolerEK Rampage VI Monoblock
    CaseC0smos 2 Modded
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1500i

It has happened to me too. Was not working in Opera (worked in Chrome & Firefox) but now it does. For days I was wondering what is going on until I tried another browser.
    It does not seem to be specific to a browser though....really strange.

New ROGer Array

I got a response from ASUS support, and the dlcdnets.asus.com links have been fixed, but driver links for motherboards will still not show when you select your operating system (http://prntscr.com/kqov3b), so I've informed them of that and will wait for another response.

Administrator Array Silent Scone@ASUS's Avatar

Yep, now working for me.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by -SUM1- View Post
    I got a response from ASUS support, and the dlcdnets.asus.com links have been fixed, but driver links for motherboards will still not show when you select your operating system (http://prntscr.com/kqov3b), so I've informed them of that and will wait for another response.
    Turned out this was an issue with one of my Chrome extensions. Still weird how it started at the same time as this server issue though.