Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG GT51CH Bios not showing XMP

Acefoxy12
Level 7
Hi all,

I'm new here so please bear with me,

I recently purchased the ROG GT51CH and I'm unable to use XMP Profile ( Infact I cannot even see Anything in Bios )

Bios is updated to 0907 and the bios say's Advanced mode but no XMP profile setting's, According to the manual that came with the PC it says us Ageis 3 and the XMP setting will be in there but that also shows nothing.

Im really lost on what to do or am I doing something wrong ?

Many Thanks
8 REPLIES 8

Acefoxy12
Level 7
Please can someone help 🙂 ASUS Support is so slow to respond

Acefoxy12
Level 7
Bump

Are you able to post any screenshots of your BIOS? both in the default BIOS screen and under the advanced TAB? I know that the ASUS easy 3 BIOS usually has an option on the BIOS default screen to enable XMP, at least it does on my strix 270.

Acefoxy12
Level 7
Hope that helps

Acefoxy12
Level 7
ive been talking to asus for five days and they will not help me all they do is tell me to do what ive already tried,

Not even 2 months old the pc and its not fair to pay all the money to find it wont work correctly.

Im sorry for the poor quality pics above. But that is tall the bios show,s

There really shouldn't be any reason as to why the XMP profile is not showing the feature to be enabled.. its quite a strange one.

I see you're on 0907 BIOS. Did you update the BIOS yourself or did the unit ship to you with the latest version?
Have you tried clearing the RTC? I understand if you dont want to do this as it may void any warranty depending on your regions laws and the warranty stipulations.

You mentioned the AEGIS 111 software, i take it that the XMP tab is disabled or missing from this too ?

Acefoxy12
Level 7
yea completely missing from aegis 3

Acefoxy12
Level 7
ASUS Tech are just not even bothering to try and help 3 days to reply ive never found anything wrong with ASUS until now, And they will not help me sort it out