cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vulcan queries

Retired
Not applicable
Hi ROG team.
I have a few queries on ROG VulcanANC headset.

- Is it limited time or will it be available for sale for a longer time?
- Will it be possible to buy replacement ear-pads (and maybe mic/cord) in case they get damaged/lost/worn-out?
- Can we please have optional premium-quality cloth pads too, especially for those who live in hotter climes and might not have air-conditioning? (some guys prefer cloth i think)
- Have you had any feedback for the mic (boom)?
(Some friends said they would prefer if they could get the tip nearer to their lips and that might not be possible for all due to different head/face size.)

And yes, i have one but i have not been able to use it yet :o- my friends are having fun with it and i can only hope that i get it back. 😛
3 REPLIES 3

X-ROG
Level 15
- It will be available for a while yet as far as I know. It's not limited edition.
- I will pass on the request about cloth pads 🙂
- We have had feedback about the mic and all I can say right now is that there is something in development 🙂

Retired
Not applicable
Cool- thank you very much. 🙂

TheWraith wrote:

- Will it be possible to buy replacement ear-pads (and maybe mic/cord) in case they get damaged/lost/worn-out?

replacement parts in case someone needs them? 😮

Id just got myself this awesome headset! im loving it to pieces! I was also wondering like my friends above if there is going to be or already is spare parts for them(if there is i cant find them). I was also wondering if there is any news on the mic that's "in development" ? Thanks in advance!
ps. All of my PC's are made with ROG products ONLY!