cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vlada011
Level 10
I can't update my Avatar. It's visible in my settings, but when I get out I see old Avatar in corner.
I want to change new avatar please.

10 REPLIES 10

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
If you're having trouble, please private message me a link for the image you wish to upload.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
I'm having this problem too

Avatar change appears in visitor messages but not out on forum

Hmmm...so solved this by going to ASUS main site and changing avatar for account there...

🙂

Vlada011
Level 10
You need to change Avatar on ASUS Forum to become visible and here on ROG Forum.
My is not visible as well even if I upload him.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Did you make sure you are within size restrictions?

Vlada011
Level 10
Now work, yes size is OK.
I checked button Do not use Avatar.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
LOL...half the fun of ROG forum is discovering the workarounds just to post something

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Sorry for the inconvenience guys, quite a few changes were implemented after General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect in May.
Please log into your ASUS account to make changes to your personal profile.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Sorry for the inconvenience guys, quite a few changes were implemented after General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect in May.
Please log into your ASUS account to make changes to your personal profile.

Would add that at the moment the ASUS avatar changer has a good few UNDEFINED labels and buttons, but guessed my way to submit anyways. Would upload a screenshot but my png is apparently invalid.

xeromist
Hey Happy,

I noticed you have a few issues that you've found. If you can compile a list and send it to MasterC in a PM he may be able to pass it along.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…