cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get my NZXT Hub to work

KingZ91
Level 7
Hey all, I switched motherboards from an ASRock AB350 PRO4 to a Crosshair VI Hero, but I noticed I only have 1 2.0 USB Header!? However, I want to enable Corsair Link on my H110i and my front panel usb ports. I saw many people recommended the NZXT Internal USB Hub, after installing it, it's not reading? The USB header is 2 different ports, and I can confirm that they both work. Although when I plug in a 9 pin, it doesn't work?? I tried with XCHI Handoff Off, On. I'm quite stumped on this matter and would appreciate some help! The hub is lighting up and I have it plugged in with molex. Maybe it's a BIOS setting? When I plug in the AIO 9pin it doesn't read either..

I've included some pics. Excuse the messy setup.

Thanks!

Crosshair VI Hero
Ryzen 7 1700X w/ H110i v2
G. Skill 16GB DDR4
PowerColor Red Devil Vega 64
Corsair CX750M PSU
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
Windows 10 64-bit

--Edit--
So, I've gotten the usb hub to be seen on the device manager, but it comes up as USB not recognized.. Asking me for signing.
3 REPLIES 3

cdcbr3
Level 7
Make sure the hub is powered and that the mb header is connected the the first header on the hub (white. If I remember)

Rob_W_
Level 12
Hi kingZ91 plug the usb for the nzxt into mobo header and yes connect to white terminal on nzxt, then plug all other usb’ s into spare ports on nzxt, I now have two of them daisy chained.
*ive never had to alter bios to get them to work.

Thanks for the replies guys!

That's so weird.. It is powered through molex, and the header is in the "MB" (white) header. Which is why I'm scratching my head at this point. When I plug in the front panel usb into the top or bottom of the 9 pin header of the mobo, it reads. But when I plug in a 9 pin it doesn't? Which was why I was concerned whether it was a bios issue.