cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Asus Drivers(Windows 10)

blueeyiz702
Level 7
Thought i share this site i ran across,that has all the current drivers for Asus and Asus-Rog for Windows 10

https://ivanrf.com/en/latest-asus-drivers-for-windows-10
6 REPLIES 6

Darnassus
Status Under Review
.. careful when using these. ;x Best to stick with the specific driver page for your model laptop.

This website has a wealth of driver and program information. I have a G752VSK and with the exception of three drivers/programs, my laptop is using those identified on this website.

ASUS is slow to release new updates for their older products. What ASUS does do is develop new and improved products based on previous models. These new products are then given or have made, newer versions of drivers/programs. This website simply provides access to the newest version of these drivers/programs.

When downloading new version drivers/programs, you must be aware of what kind of CPU, GPU, chipset, and existing drivers/programs version you are already using. Drivers having similar version numbers are normally safe. When updating, accomplish one at a time and verify that it is working properly.

As an example, the ROG Gaming Center program, has been updated many times. Read the release notes for each version. Each version is being built to work with a newer version platform. This is not to say a newer version won't work on an older platform. My G752VSK list version 2.1.5 as applicable. I find version 2.5.7 with TurboGear inserted properly, works the best, updating any further offers no improvement.

I'm not saying you should update all your drivers/programs, that's your choice.

This is not my first post and I have been a member of this forum since 2012. I also do not provide an incomplete list of ROG Laptop drivers. I own an ASUS G1S, G51J, G75VW-3D, and G752VSK, they are working well on the latest Windows 10 OS. None of these laptops have ever been RMA'd for repair.
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server

Darnassus wrote:
.. careful when using these. ;x Best to stick with the specific driver page for your model laptop.

Most of these drivers are not even available to me on my support page. I have a G75VW,and most of the drivers i have never been able to find through Asus.

I have been using Asus laptop for a long time.But I faced the drivers problem with my laptop. I thought it would be solve after updating the drivers but could not be solve the problem. Now I have been searching the laptop repair service center. If anyone has any information then suggest to me.

Gps3dx
Level 12
it's his/her 1st post in asus's forums - this should raise a flag.
Asus G751JT
Samsung EVO 850 120GB + 1TB HDD 7200RPM
Cleaned installed Win 10 HOME
My Guides:

• [POST=538713]ROG LAPTOPS: COMPLETE DRIVER LIST ![/POST]
  • [POST=538713]How to install windows 8/8.1/10 on any UEFI supported laptop the PROPER way[/POST]
  • [POST=538711]HOW TO (EASILY!) UPGRADE FROM WIN7 SP1/8.1 WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE UPGRADE PROCESS ITSELF ![/POST]
  • [POST=605307]HOW TO REMAP FN+KEY AND SPECIAL BUTTONS: "STEAM", "ROG" & "SHADOWPLAY"[/POST]
  • [POST=539663]Win 10 x64: SETUP USB @SUPERSPEED, NO HANG-UPS! | ACCELERATES USB 3.0/2.0 TRANSFER RATE SPEED TWICE![/POST]

Blake1
Level 10
Hello vixar,
Please refer to below link
https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India
Thank you.