cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL703 - Sonic Radar 3 - Not supported in PUBG?

imdeafguy
Level 7
Hi!

Im fully deaf both ears.

That why i using Sonic Radar 2 and know its allowed program since this is official program of Asus.

Sonic radar 2 working fine for me in PUBG, but i got new ROG laptop (GL703GS) and only support for Sonic radar 3.

Sonic Radar 3 doenst work for PUBG. I have talked with moderator of forums.playbattlegrounds.com about I wonder PUBG did block them, but moderator said they didnt and Sonic radar 3 is safe to use.

I cant detect PUBG but another games work (CSGO, Fortnite, etc) . I cant find solved in Google how to fix sonic radar 3 in PUBG.

without sound on PUBG is useless for me. im fully deaf (Cant hear anything in real life).

I hope I get answer from you!

Sorry for my English

Thanks! 🙂
4 REPLIES 4

imdeafguy
Level 7
Sonic Radar 3 cant find TslGame.exe (exe of PUBG) in application list but i changed "TslGame.exe to random name of exe "Testtest.exe" then Sonic radar 3 found PUBG in list.

But i cant run PUBG since I must run them in STEAM.

See what i made in video. Hope any got idea of this problem.

Peneoark
Level 9
I got it to work a while ago in PUBG, but it was pointless because my own footsteps would show on the radar.

How you got to PUBG to work? which version have you?

Peneoark wrote:
I got it to work a while ago in PUBG, but it was pointless because my own footsteps would show on the radar.

How you got to PUBG to work? which version have you?