Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Common for ASUS software to be honest, try the aura cleaner and manually deleting any remains from registry

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Hey guys, please help provide extra info if you haven't already.
    Please provide feedback before Sept. 25, thanks!

If you are not on the latest version, update to 1.06.95 to make debugging faster, please remember to mention:
    1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
    2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
    3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
    4. If you have reinstalled Aura or Windows.
    5. If the issue was present in the previous versions(s).
    6. The motherboard you are using.
    This version doesnt work at all for me. It just simply crashes upon launching, saying "Aura has stopped working"

BIOS and all other firmware are the latest versions. Power cycling and reinstalling doesnt help.

This problem was not in the previous versions. Most of the previous versions worked (although with glitches and bugs)

List of my hardware

Maximux X Formula with 8700K & EK RGB waterblock
    Gskill Trident RGB 3200mhz 4X16GB
    Asus Strix GTX1080TI OC w/ EK RGB waterblock
    EK RGB Reservior
    12V LED panel
    TT Sync Premium controller with 7 X RGB fans 1 X 5v LED Strip connected
    Strix Flare
    Gladius 2
    Strix Fusion 700
    PG27VQ
    Aura terminal

* Whenever I try to sync up the Strix Fusion 700, aura terminal and/or the monitor on any of the earlier versions the sync goes haywire and the colors start to randomly switch.
    Last edited by miyagi688; 09-23-2018 at 07:58 PM.

ROG Member Array

Initially I didn't have any issues but yesterday when I Shutdown my rig (using Rampage VI Extreme) The ROG center logo and chip set light were on. So I turned off the power completely to get them to turn off. This morning I Turn on my pc and half the boards RGB lights + whatever else I have plugged into the motherboard are all white and won't do anything. I reset he cmos uninstalled the aura 1.06.95 and tried to reinstalled it and it kept Crashing. SO I ran the aura cleaner and went back to the previous version and the lights got reset and it's working.

Like Seriously Asus test your software before you release it would you? There is no excuse for causing this havoc on customers computers. If I had to rip out the motherboard because that software had damaged or fried the led's I would be so furious. You have the resources to do so so do it.

ROG Member Array

Aura cleaner?

Quote Originally Posted by katlani View Post
    Common for ASUS software to be honest, try the aura cleaner and manually deleting any remains from registry
    Do you have a link to the Aura Cleaner?

In addition to this problem, the software gets flagged by "anti-cheat" measures in many games.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Crashing on launch. Reinstalled a few times, used aura cleaner and power cycling. Same result. Corsair icue present. Disabling the icue service produces the same result.

Rampage VI Extreme, bios 1503, win 10 1803.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by donalgodon View Post
    Do you have a link to the Aura Cleaner?
    In here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...UJGTTZrcExfSkE

I never used it as I'm still on the previous version of AURA but others have.

ROG Member Array

Can someone tell me why this version, and the previous one now, go into rainbow mode after waking the PC up from sleep? It is driving me nuts. It now also sets RGB on the motherboard in Sleep mode when both Aura and the BIOS are set to OFF. I disconnect my LED strips and the RAM from Aura yet it all comes back on after waking up. WTF is going on?

Does a simple uninstall from control panel do the job or do you need to run some uninstaller???

ROG Junior Member Array

Installed 1.06.95 and it crashes on launch of Aura for me (application has stopped working). This update is entirely broken.

I have a Maximus Code IX board.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Zammin PC Specs
    Zammin PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula
    ProcessorIntel 9900K (Conductonaut Applied)
    Memory (part number)G Skill 3200Mhz Trident Z RGB 32GB 3200Mhz CL16
    Graphics Card #1RTX 2080Ti FE
    MonitorAcer Predator XB271HU 165Hz
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVME SSD
    Storage #2Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD
    CPU CoolerEKWB Velocity RGB
    CaseLian Li PC-011 Dynamic
    Power SupplyCorsair RM1000i
    Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum RGB
    Mouse Steel Series Rival 600
    Headset Astro A50 (Gen 2)
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG Scabbard
    Headset/Speakers JBL LSR305 Mk II
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by AaronMT View Post
    Installed 1.06.95 and it crashes on launch of Aura for me (application has stopped working). This update is entirely broken.

I have a Maximus Code IX board.
    I have the same Mobo, not sure if this will work for you but it did for me. I had the same problem after installing from "AsusSetup.exe". I uninstalled and did it again from "Setup.exe" instead and it works. This version of AURA is quite buggy though, so beware.

New ROGer Array MacShat PC Specs
    MacShat PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Strix Z370-E Gaming
    ProcessorIntel i7-8700k
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB 2x8 3000mHz (CMW16GX4M2C3000C15W)
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Gaming
    Storage #1Samsung 860 Evo 500GB
    Storage #2Western Digital Blue 1TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100i v2
    CasePhanteks Enthoo M Pro SE
    Power SupplyCorsair RM650x
    Keyboard Alienware AW768
    Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
    Headset Astro A10
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Asus Aura does not detect Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB

I have the Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB 2x8 3000mHz kit and Asus Aura does not detect that it is there. It worked with my previous Corsair Vengeance RGB (non pro version) but does not with this. I'm assuming it's not supported yet but i'll add to the thread lol. Running an i7-8700k and GTX 1080.

1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware: Version 1002

2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software: Asus Strix GTX 1080 and Z370-E Mobo - Phanteks Case Fans with Halo RGB's and LED Strips.

3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute):No difference with all options tried.4. If you have reinstalled Aura or Windows: Reinstalled Aura - Made no difference

4. If you have reinstalled Aura or Windows: I reinstalled Aura and there was no difference.

5. If the issue was present in the previous versions(s)? :Not sure as I just got the RAM kit today.
    Last edited by MacShat; 09-25-2018 at 04:38 AM.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast