cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA SYNC 1.06.95 - Report Issues Here

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
To better understand which issues you are currently experiencing, I will be collecting your feedback for 2 weeks to let the team know. Please provide feedback before Sept. 25, thanks!

If you are not on the latest version, update to 1.06.95 to make debugging faster, please remember to mention:
1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
4. If you have reinstalled Aura or Windows.
5. If the issue was present in the previous versions(s)?

Download 1.06.95 here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/Lighting_Control_1.06.95.zip?_ga=2.169638049.121661495...

Ashwind
Level 9
M9 formula
strix 1080ti
led strip daisy chained to a ram cooler

The biggest issue I have at the moment is that every time my pc boots the gpu led reset to default colour and light cycle, also every week or so if I try to set the gpu to colour/cycle that is not default then aura doesn't show my motherboard.
I do not use any 3rd party lighting software this pot of crap is all aura's doing

Ashwind wrote:
M9 formula
strix 1080ti
led strip daisy chained to a ram cooler

The biggest issue I have at the moment is that every time my pc boots the gpu led reset to default colour and light cycle, also every week or so if I try to set the gpu to colour/cycle that is not default then aura doesn't show my motherboard.
I do not use any 3rd party lighting software this pot of crap is all aura's doing

Can you check if power cycling resolves the issue?
Do you remember if the issue started after a Windows update?

I have 2x Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB RAM, but the motherboard (Z370-F) with AURA Sync 1.06.95 does not detect the RAM. The RAM is able to light up (displaying uncontrolled RGB lighting).

My other problem with this software is that, once in a while, the RGB fans and strip (both from Cooler Master) will not light up from cold boot. I will need to enter the Aura Sync software to off, then on it again.

kitonium wrote:
I have 2x Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB RAM, but the motherboard (Z370-F) with AURA Sync 1.06.95 does not detect the RAM. The RAM is able to light up (displaying uncontrolled RGB lighting).

My other problem with this software is that, once in a while, the RGB fans and strip (both from Cooler Master) will not light up from cold boot. I will need to enter the Aura Sync software to off, then on it again.

Was the memory detected in previous versions of AURA?
Please let us know if other issues occur still exist in 1.06.95?

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Was the memory detected in previous versions of AURA?
Please let us know if other issues occur still exist in 1.06.95?

Hi MasterC, I uninstalled, auraclean, reinstall all 3 versions of Aura Sync. None of the versions detected the RAM.

kitonium wrote:
Hi MasterC, I uninstalled, auraclean, reinstall all 3 versions of Aura Sync. None of the versions detected the RAM.

hy, carefull!
asus lighting control installs "Patriot viper rgb ram software" and crashes my pc with kmode exception randon bsod !!!
don't use it...or pay attention

babus wrote:
hy, carefull!
asus lighting control installs "Patriot viper rgb ram software" and crashes my pc with kmode exception randon bsod !!!

This version installs it?

According to this, it should be conflicting with it, so what means by installing it?

https://www.viper.patriotmemory.com/viperrgbdramsoftware

babus wrote:
hy, carefull!

So this is how Patriot viper RGB got installed on my system. I was wondering how that happened, because I never installed that actual app but found it in my system a few days ago.

How did you find out that it is [this version of?] AURA that installs Patriot viper RGB? Please do share. Or, should I be "paying more attention"?? LOL

XYchromosone wrote:
So this is how Patriot viper RGB got installed on my system. I was wondering how that happened, because I never installed that actual app but found it in my system a few days ago.

How did you find out that it is [this version of?] AURA that installs Patriot viper RGB? Please do share. Or, should I be "paying more attention"?? LOL

This and previous one, started since they support kingston rgb ram which is controlled (in aura) by viper patriot rgb driver.