cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro and AURA

rob12345
Level 7
Hi, is there any Information, if the Corsair vengeance rgb pro will also be able to sync with aura? Right now it is not recognized in aura and I have to Control it with iCue, but cant sync it with the mb led.

I was pretty surprised (and sad) that it isnt working atm, because the predecessor (corsair vengeance rgb) is supported.

Thx
12 REPLIES 12

Sean0330
Level 7
Second this. Purchased under the assumption the pro would be supported as well due to its predecessor's support.

axiumone
Level 11
Same, hoping for support sometime soon with the RGB Pro kit.

axiumone
Level 11
Any updates on this? The new version 1.07.17 doesn't support this RAM either.

nothing yet. I'm sure they'll just get to it within the next 10 years. I'm surprised that with the number of people who use their products that they don't have more people working on their software or at least have it in a stable state.

RazorX_007
Level 7
PC installation stops. Since the setting of the whole RGB miracle must be from one program. AURA was chosen as the most widely supported software. Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, awaiting support for ASUS AURA. But time is our enemy.

AndersT
Level 7
Any progress on the Aura support?

It's christmas and nothing and still no update

jsarver
Level 11
cant we use ique for the ram and aura for the rest?

just check the product page, i dont see the aura sync in the compatible list
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Memory/Vengeance-PRO-RGB-Black/p/CMW32GX4M2A2666C1...