Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

ROG Armoury II - V2.06.06 [Report any issues here]

Armoury II 2.06.06 is now available through Live Update.
    Manual download here:
    https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/m...221.1511925089

Release Notes:
    1. ROG Spatha: DPI shifting issue when media applications running in the background when wireless.
    2. TUF Gaming K5: 5 more country codes added.
    Last edited by MasterC@ASUS; 11-19-2018 at 06:16 AM.

ROG Member Array Numbie PC Specs
    Numbie PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Strix Z370-F
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K @ 5 GHz 1,3 V
    Memory (part number)2x8 GB @ 3200MHz CL16
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Strix 1080 Ti
    Sound CardAudiotrak Prodigy Cube Black Edition
    MonitorASUS ROG PG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro 512 GB
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X62
    CaseNZXT S340 Black
    Power SupplyCorsair RM650x
    Keyboard Cougar Vantar
    Mouse ASUS Gladius II Origin
    Mouse Pad Steelseries Qck
    Headset/Speakers AKG K240 MKII
    OS Windows 10 Pro

ROG Gladius II Origin bug in SW/FW: when a side key is set to a "keyboard function" or "multimedia", if I press any other button while holding it, it stops working until I unpress and hold it again. It doesn't happen when a side key is set to "mouse Function" or "macro".

ROG Member Array

I have the ROG Gladius II Origin mouse and it is updated to the latest firmware available and the latest application of Armory II (2.06.06).
    From the first moment I noticed how the left click or the right click (happens in both) are blocked while you play, for example you are shooting, you stop shooting and the mouse keeps sending the signal to shoot, you need to press the button again let him stop shooting. Note that it is not a physical problem (the button does not stay physically pressed) just keeps sending the signal as if it were pressed.
    It happens with the Rog Armory application installed and also without installing

Quote Originally Posted by Numbie View Post
    ROG Gladius II Origin bug in SW/FW: when a side key is set to a "keyboard function" or "multimedia", if I press any other button while holding it, it stops working until I unpress and hold it again. It doesn't happen when a side key is set to "mouse Function" or "macro".
    We will look into this, thanks for reporting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupac91 View Post
    I have the ROG Gladius II Origin mouse and it is updated to the latest firmware available and the latest application of Armory II (2.06.06).
    From the first moment I noticed how the left click or the right click (happens in both) are blocked while you play, for example you are shooting, you stop shooting and the mouse keeps sending the signal to shoot, you need to press the button again let him stop shooting. Note that it is not a physical problem (the button does not stay physically pressed) just keeps sending the signal as if it were pressed.
    It happens with the Rog Armory application installed and also without installing
    Firmware version 0110 for the Gladius II Origin was released last week and should have rectified the issue. Is that the version you have?
    If you cannot auto-update in Armoury, let me know.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Firmware version 0110 for the Gladius II Origin was released last week and should have rectified the issue. Is that the version you have?
    If you cannot auto-update in Armoury, let me know.
    Works! Thank you! Updated right now to 0110 and all right, the annoying bug has disappeared, good job Asus!

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Code
    Processor9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3600C18
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080ti-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorAOC AGON AG2701QX (2)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Kingston Savage 500GB
    CPU CoolerNzxt X74 360mm AIO
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    We will look into this, thanks for reporting it.
    Hi Master. I did check also. that. The app create a VIRTUAL HUB. that disconnect my windows CONTROL KEYS on the keyboard. I have to move my keyboard to a USB3.0 so i can use my vol controls mute etx media keys. It seam that having the option to use some presets, those leave the keyboard. disable. Also Create a MOUSE FILTER 01. I have no idea what that is. That appear in HOME DEVICES

Aside that, my new Spartha is working. It will be nice to have a funcion that AURA can control the lights, that they do!, but disable armory. Once the AURA unlink the Spartha, the Armory can be open. I am ok with it. But having function that disable the light section of the Armory can be control with aura and also open the app with aura is controlling the lights

I need to get ASUS KEYBOARD to test. let see what i can do
    Last edited by MrAgapiGC; 10-15-2018 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupac91 View Post
    Works! Thank you! Updated right now to 0110 and all right, the annoying bug has disappeared, good job Asus!
    Good to hear your issue has been resolved!

ROG Junior Member Array

I have the Gladius II Origin mouse (Armoury drivers and fw updated), i have the same bug of the user "Numbie"
    but in my case, if a button stops working, I have to reset the mouse (and i have the problem with keyboard and macro function). Also, if i set a macro with a ctrl combination (ctrl + left click, for example), it don't work (never).

New ROGer Array

I recently bought the Strix Flare Black Ops 4 Edition keyboard and have been trying to get it to work with armoury 2. Every time I start up armoury 2 it tells me to "please connect a ROG armoury device". I have been trying to get this to work for the past 2 days and can't seem to figure it out. Anyone know what the problem could be?
    Last edited by MasterC@ASUS; 10-26-2018 at 07:31 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast