Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    New ROGer Array

rog claymore

So i recently got a rog claymore keyboard.
    downloaded the armoury software but blocked by virus...
    was downloaded on the asus website as well as the links posted on the forum.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Capture.jpg  

Capture2.jpg  

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by p0o0ohbear View Post
    So i recently got a rog claymore keyboard.
    downloaded the armoury software but blocked by virus...
    was downloaded on the asus website as well as the links posted on the forum.
    I tried to replicate by installing Comodo, then installing 2.06.06, the installation completed with no issues. Can you try removing Comodo and then reinstall after you have installed Armoury? No one else seems to be having such an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper64 View Post
    I have the standard Strix Flare not the Black Ops edition. I am having that lighting issue again. The keyboard comes back up on cold boot with a wave lighting but I have it on static. I guess the above driver version won't help since I have different hardware? Thanks.
    Can you provide more info about your system and OS? I can't reproduce that issue on either version of Armoury II. Do you have multiple devices synced?

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    I tried to replicate by installing Comodo, then installing 2.06.06, the installation completed with no issues. Can you try removing Comodo and then reinstall after you have installed Armoury? No one else seems to be having such an issue.
    any idea what these files might be though?
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Capture.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by p0o0ohbear View Post
    any idea what these files might be though?
    Those are device firmware files, we've never encountered such issues before. Will look into it, thanks.
    Last edited by MasterC@ASUS; 11-20-2018 at 04:27 AM.

ROG Member Array

Armoury message with flare

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flareerror.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	130.8 KB 
ID:	77109

I once tried to install the software when it would prompt me to install every time I turned my pc on. However, the one time I did install it would lock my pc up. I never updated the firmware because anytime you opened the app youd freeze up. I just happened to look tonight and see there is a newer version and im getting please connect a rog armoury device. I really want to like this keyboard but it is proving hard to. I do have aura sync installed because my board is a maximus ix extreme, but I don't have anything linked to it. I also have the aura terminal as well but it currently isn't installed.

A new version of Armoury II is now available (3.00.14), please report any issues in the thread below once it is installed.
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...025#post747025

For a fresh install, run Setup.exe.
    To update from an older version, run UpdateInstaller.exe.

This thread is now closed.
    Last edited by MasterC@ASUS; 11-28-2018 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdr2129 View Post

Name:	flareerror.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	130.8 KB 
ID:	77109

I once tried to install the software when it would prompt me to install every time I turned my pc on. However, the one time I did install it would lock my pc up. I never updated the firmware because anytime you opened the app youd freeze up. I just happened to look tonight and see there is a newer version and im getting please connect a rog armoury device. I really want to like this keyboard but it is proving hard to. I do have aura sync installed because my board is a maximus ix extreme, but I don't have anything linked to it. I also have the aura terminal as well but it currently isn't installed.
    Do you have the Flare or COD Edition?
    The Flare is working fine on my end using 3.00.14, please try that if not already.

Name:	3.00.14 Flare.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	77247

To report any further issues with that version, please do so in the thread below:
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?106730

Try unsyncing the Flare (again), disable all light effects in Aura, reboot, and try to run Armoury II again.
    Avoid using USB ports on a hub or the front panel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3