cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Armoury II - V2.06.06 [Report any issues here]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Armoury II 2.06.06 is now available through Live Update.
Manual download here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/accessory/ROG_Spatha/ROG_Armoury_v20606.zip?_ga=2.133293703.82...

Release Notes:
1. ROG Spatha: DPI shifting issue when media applications running in the background when wireless.
2. TUF Gaming K5: 5 more country codes added.

lubenstein
Level 7
I report the same issue 'Seshi' reported at closed thread :
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?103016-ROG-Armoury-II-v2-06-01-Report-any-issues-here

My PC is equipped with x470 prime & Aura sync compatible rgb led on chassis (Antec P110 Luce).
For peripherals, I use Rog Claymore Core keyboard and Rog Impact mouse.
I have both Aura Sync and Rog Armoury installed.

As 'Seshi' did, I also use Aura Sync to keep M/B and chassis light off, or to indicate cpu temperature as a color.
Rog Armoury controls Rog Claymore keyboard and Rog Impact mouse. (Claymore : static/white and Impact : off)

In the previous thread, MasterC@ASUS wondered why someone wants not to use Aura Sync feature for every gadget he/she possesses.
It is a good question.
For me, I want keyboard backlight for typing in dark,
and at the same time I want to adjust keyboard backlight intensity easily because it can disturb my concentration on contents, especially when I watch videos.
I could use Aura Sync for every gadget, only if it allows me to adjust light intensity.
Aura sync doesn't allow it.
Plus, the ROG symbol on the Claymore keyboard doesn't shine when the keyboard is controlled by Aura Sync!

The problem is :
When the system goes to sleep, every light controlled by Aura Sync or Rog Armoury is turned off, as I set.
When the system wakes up from sleep, Rog Claymore shines in white, the color I set, and then turned off in a second.
I have to open Rog Armoury app in system tray to recover the backlight.
No problem when the system boots from poweroff.
What should I do to let Rog Armoury control the peripherals automatically after wake from sleep?
Or should I live with it?

Further questions :
I wonder why Aura Sync doesn't let me adjust intensity, because it could. It adjusts light intensity to perform various dynamic lighting schemes.
I also wonder why Rog Armoury shouldn't be used for a peripheral while the others are under the control of Aura Sync.
For now, I should control every peripheral with Aura sync, or everything with Rog Armoury. (If one of peripherals is Aura-synced, Rog Armoury isn't executed.)

Numbie
Level 7
ROG Gladius II Origin bug in SW/FW: when a side key is set to a "keyboard function" or "multimedia", if I press any other button while holding it, it stops working until I unpress and hold it again. It doesn't happen when a side key is set to "mouse Function" or "macro".

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Numbie wrote:
ROG Gladius II Origin bug in SW/FW: when a side key is set to a "keyboard function" or "multimedia", if I press any other button while holding it, it stops working until I unpress and hold it again. It doesn't happen when a side key is set to "mouse Function" or "macro".

We will look into this, thanks for reporting it.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
We will look into this, thanks for reporting it.

Hi Master. I did check also. that. The app create a VIRTUAL HUB. that disconnect my windows CONTROL KEYS on the keyboard. I have to move my keyboard to a USB3.0 so i can use my vol controls mute etx media keys. It seam that having the option to use some presets, those leave the keyboard. disable. Also Create a MOUSE FILTER 01. I have no idea what that is. That appear in HOME DEVICES

Aside that, my new Spartha is working. It will be nice to have a funcion that AURA can control the lights, that they do!, but disable armory. Once the AURA unlink the Spartha, the Armory can be open. I am ok with it. But having function that disable the light section of the Armory can be control with aura and also open the app with aura is controlling the lights

I need to get ASUS KEYBOARD to test. let see what i can do
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Tupac91
Level 7
I have the ROG Gladius II Origin mouse and it is updated to the latest firmware available and the latest application of Armory II (2.06.06).
From the first moment I noticed how the left click or the right click (happens in both) are blocked while you play, for example you are shooting, you stop shooting and the mouse keeps sending the signal to shoot, you need to press the button again let him stop shooting. Note that it is not a physical problem (the button does not stay physically pressed) just keeps sending the signal as if it were pressed.
It happens with the Rog Armory application installed and also without installing

Tupac91 wrote:
I have the ROG Gladius II Origin mouse and it is updated to the latest firmware available and the latest application of Armory II (2.06.06).
From the first moment I noticed how the left click or the right click (happens in both) are blocked while you play, for example you are shooting, you stop shooting and the mouse keeps sending the signal to shoot, you need to press the button again let him stop shooting. Note that it is not a physical problem (the button does not stay physically pressed) just keeps sending the signal as if it were pressed.
It happens with the Rog Armory application installed and also without installing

Firmware version 0110 for the Gladius II Origin was released last week and should have rectified the issue. Is that the version you have?
If you cannot auto-update in Armoury, let me know.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Firmware version 0110 for the Gladius II Origin was released last week and should have rectified the issue. Is that the version you have?
If you cannot auto-update in Armoury, let me know.

Works! Thank you! Updated right now to 0110 and all right, the annoying bug has disappeared, good job Asus!

Tupac91 wrote:
Works! Thank you! Updated right now to 0110 and all right, the annoying bug has disappeared, good job Asus!

Good to hear your issue has been resolved!

Acronym
Level 7
I have the Gladius II Origin mouse (Armoury drivers and fw updated), i have the same bug of the user "Numbie"
but in my case, if a button stops working, I have to reset the mouse (and i have the problem with keyboard and macro function). Also, if i set a macro with a ctrl combination (ctrl + left click, for example), it don't work (never).