Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them

Quote Originally Posted by Acronym View Post
    I have the Gladius II Origin mouse (Armoury drivers and fw updated), i have the same bug of the user "Numbie"
    but in my case, if a button stops working, I have to reset the mouse (and i have the problem with keyboard and macro function). Also, if i set a macro with a ctrl combination (ctrl + left click, for example), it don't work (never).
    ON armory check that the button are NO link on any numbers *the armory us so many configuration that use windows short cuts. It create a VIRTUAL keyboard link to windows. That disable my keyboard windows functions. if you that on Bluetooth and other devices instead of your keyboard, appear VIRTUAL, unplug the keyboard and put it on a USB 3 port. that will get you keyboard back. I use a Hyperx Alloy FPS and that works for me and macros can be made. I all ready report that.

Try these check armory does not see number pads, or any windows functions. since I have a Spartha, may buttons can be configure to change windows functions like vol mute etc etc etc

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bears606 View Post
    I recently bought the Strix Flare Black Ops 4 Edition keyboard and have been trying to get it to work with armoury 2. Every time I start up armoury 2 it tells me to "please connect a ROG armoury device". I have been trying to get this to work for the past 2 days and can't seem to figure it out. Anyone know what the problem could be?
    What other Aura products do you have? Are they synced using Aura software?
    Tried different USB ports or PC?

ROG Junior Member Array djona12 PC Specs
    djona12 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)MSI GS70 2QE-056FR Stealth Pro
    MotherboardAsus ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 1700
    Memory (part number)G.Skill F4-3200C16D-16GTZRX
    Graphics Card #1KFA2 GeForce GTX 1080 Ti EXOC Black
    MonitorAOC Agon AG352UCG
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 960 EVO Nvme M.2 1TB
    Storage #2Seagate ST2000DM006 Barracuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCustom loop (Black Ice Nemesis GTS 240 & 360 radiators / EKWB fullcover blocks)
    CaseCorsair Crystal Series 570X RGB
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 850 G3
    Keyboard Corsair STRAFE RGB - Cherry MX Silent
    Mouse Asus ROG Spatha
    Headset Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum
    Mouse Pad Aorus Thunder P3 XL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z533
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterTechnicolor TC7210.V
    Accessory #1 6 x SP120 RGB LED High Performance Fans
    Accessory #2 Custom m.2 wifi/bluetooth card

Hello,

I haden't upgraded in a while (i was still on 1.02.26) but i'm having an issue where the profiles don't switch when the linked program is on top, only when it is launched. I don't know if this is a new feature of the version 2 but is there any way to fix it ?
    I'm having the issue trough the dock or the USB and i'm up to date on the firmware.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by djona12 View Post
    Hello,

I haden't upgraded in a while (i was still on 1.02.26) but i'm having an issue where the profiles don't switch when the linked program is on top, only when it is launched. I don't know if this is a new feature of the version 2 but is there any way to fix it ?
    I'm having the issue trough the dock or the USB and i'm up to date on the firmware.

Thank you.
    If you are using the Spatha, I have sent you the latest firmware for both the dock and the mouse. You can try flashing again.
    Please do not connect both the dock and mouse to your PC, it was not designed to be used that way (I understand that it is more convenient in some scenarios that way). Unpredictable issues may occur.
    I could not replicate the issue, the linked programs open as expected on my systems and changing profiles wasn't an issue. Please try uninstall and reinstall Armoury II.

ROG Junior Member Array djona12 PC Specs
    djona12 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)MSI GS70 2QE-056FR Stealth Pro
    MotherboardAsus ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 1700
    Memory (part number)G.Skill F4-3200C16D-16GTZRX
    Graphics Card #1KFA2 GeForce GTX 1080 Ti EXOC Black
    MonitorAOC Agon AG352UCG
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 960 EVO Nvme M.2 1TB
    Storage #2Seagate ST2000DM006 Barracuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCustom loop (Black Ice Nemesis GTS 240 & 360 radiators / EKWB fullcover blocks)
    CaseCorsair Crystal Series 570X RGB
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 850 G3
    Keyboard Corsair STRAFE RGB - Cherry MX Silent
    Mouse Asus ROG Spatha
    Headset Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum
    Mouse Pad Aorus Thunder P3 XL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z533
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterTechnicolor TC7210.V
    Accessory #1 6 x SP120 RGB LED High Performance Fans
    Accessory #2 Custom m.2 wifi/bluetooth card

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    If you are using the Spatha, I have sent you the latest firmware for both the dock and the mouse. You can try flashing again.
    Please do not connect both the dock and mouse to your PC, it was not designed to be used that way (I understand that it is more convenient in some scenarios that way). Unpredictable issues may occur.
    I could not replicate the issue, the linked programs open as expected on my systems and changing profiles wasn't an issue. Please try uninstall and reinstall Armoury II.
    I'm indeed using the Spatha. I flashed the firmware update for the mouse (not using the dock as my battery can't last all day) then reinstalled Armoury.
    Unfortunatly, this did nothing the profiles still aren't switching whenever the linked program is on top, only when said program is started. I'll probably revert back to the latest update of the first version of armoury as everything was working fine anyway...

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Crasje's Avatar

Hi,

When I open armoury II it shows there is a mouse but Armoury II cant seem to connect to it (you see 4 dots). It keeps doing that until the software hangs. I have uninstalled it, reinstalled it, removed AURA and Armoury II and only reinstalled Armoury II. No effect, removed the mouse from the cord and waited 1 min but nothing.

When I try the update version, the software does come to an end and tells me I have the latest version. So there it does seem to be able to connect to the mouse.

Any suggestions? Wait for the next software release and pray?
    Last edited by Crasje; 10-30-2018 at 08:28 AM.
    Cooler Master Cosmos II (with glass side panel)
    Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W ATX
    ROG Asus Maximus IX Formula
    Intel Core i7-7700k
    Corsair Hydro Series H115i CPU Cooler
    Corsair Vengeance LED 32GB 3000Mhz
    Samsung 960 EVO 500GB NVME M.2 SSD
    Crucial SSD M500 480GB
    Seagate Firecuda 1TB
    Samsung SH-224DB (SATA, 24x)
    ROG Strix Gaming GTX980Ti DC30C 6GD5
    Monitor 1: ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q
    Monitor 2: Samsung HDTV T27D590
    ROG Claymore
    ROG Spatha
    ROG Balteus Qi
    Windows 10

New ROGer Array

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by bears606 View Post
    I recently bought the Strix Flare Black Ops 4 Edition keyboard and have been trying to get it to work with armoury 2. Every time I start up armoury 2 it tells me to "please connect a ROG armoury device". I have been trying to get this to work for the past 2 days and can't seem to figure it out. Anyone know what the problem could be?
    I just bought Strix Flare COD Black Ops 4 Ed too and facing the same problem. I've uninstalled Razer Synapse and I'm still facing the same problem.

Kindly advice :/

New ROGer Array

Unhappy ERROR after update sofware Armoury II version 2.06.06 and firmware 1.09.01

After update sofware Armoury II version 2.06.06 and firmware 1.09.01 my led at Papge Up button not working and when I try to turn off all led but SysRq, Scroll lock, Pause, Page Down, Down arrow and right arrow they are still low blue light, I don't know why. I tried to change other profile and other effect, they are still low blue light like that... Old version firmware very good, I'm wrong when update new firmware .

How to downgrade to old firmware?. Pls help me!

I'm using AsusRog claymore keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by jermaing View Post
    I just bought Strix Flare COD Black Ops 4 Ed too and facing the same problem. I've uninstalled Razer Synapse and I'm still facing the same problem.

Kindly advice :/
    Users with the ROG Strix Flare COD Black Ops 4 Edition, please use this version of Armoury:
    https://www.asus.com/us/ROG-Republic...Desk_Download/

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Hopper64 PC Specs
    Hopper64 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus R6EO Bios 0602
    Processori9 9900X @ 4.9 1.28V VCore
    Memory (part number)GSkill F4-3600C16Q2-64GTZR
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 2080 Ti Kingpin
    Sound CardCreative SBZ
    MonitorAsus ROG PG348Q
    Storage #1Intel 905p M.2 360G
    CPU CoolerEKWB Phoenix 360
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1600i
    Keyboard Asus Strix Flare
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II Origin
    OS Windows 10 64

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Users with the ROG Strix Flare COD Black Ops 4 Edition, please use this version of Armoury:
    https://www.asus.com/us/ROG-Republic...Desk_Download/
    I have the standard Strix Flare not the Black Ops edition. I am having that lighting issue again. The keyboard comes back up on cold boot with a wave lighting but I have it on static. I guess the above driver version won't help since I have different hardware? Thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast