cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog sonar Phoebus sound card.

tommiboi
Level 7
Hi,

I have re-slotted my Rog sonar Phoebus sound card. This because of a PSU SHROUD I finally have bought:-)

I didn't work and I my pc couldn't find the card. So I have put it back in its old slot and it worked again... but there is a but.. my headset used to have 3 sets of amplification. 0 DB, 64 DB, and 128 DB. This is turned into 0 DB, 6 DB, and 12 DB. I think this software related. But can't find a solution.

Anyone els had this problem before? Its great card and I enjoy a lot. But its a bit frustrating when it is not properly amplifying d and I enjoy a lot. But its a bit frustrating when it is not properly amplifying
Try more, Try harder, Try and previal
3 REPLIES 3

tommiboi
Level 7
***Bump***

an extra question for the knowledge people. How to filter out the buzzing sound into the mic when the gpu is under load ?

startekselva
Level 8
you can't do anything its EMI noise only option is external DAC or Go for Burson Audio Play which i own very very good since i own all the sound card asus creative

startekselva wrote:
you can't do anything its EMI noise only option is external DAC or Go for Burson Audio Play which i own very very good since i own all the sound card asus creative

Thank you for your response! its t o bad that i have to go for a dac. EMI noise is relly bothering me at the moment. Burson Audio Play is a bit out side my range..... Hmm like the senheiser gsx 1000. Just because i can change very easy between headset/speakers. its not the best dac for my money but falls into what looking for and in price range as well. O yes and it looks great as well.