cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

180W 6.00mm x 3.7mm charger for GU501gm

GWolf41
Level 7
Hi,

I have been searching all over internet ( Asus, ebay, amazon, taobao, googe...) but could not find the charger. All I need is 6.00mm x 3.7mm tip 180w. The ones I found with correct size tip are 230W. Anyone knows where can I find one?

Can I use a 230W charger for my 180w used laptop? will it damage my laptop? thanks alot
3 REPLIES 3

madhacker3kxl
Level 9
GWolf41 wrote:
Hi,

I have been searching all over internet ( Asus, ebay, amazon, taobao, googe...) but could not find the charger. All I need is 6.00mm x 3.7mm tip 180w. The ones I found with correct size tip are 230W. Anyone knows where can I find one?

Can I use a 230W charger for my 180w used laptop? will it damage my laptop? thanks alot

It will be fine as long as the voltage match.

paulwildman
Level 7
GWolf41 wrote:
Hi,

Where did you find the 230 watt power supply? *I was trying to find it but I am having difficulties finding one.*

So I am on the road all the time, being an OTR driver tends to do that to a guy... I don't suppose you fine folks would happen to know the how powerful of a power inverter I would need to actually charge this beast?