Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted

MoKiChU
Level 40
24 REPLIES 24

Carbonicdk
Level 8
Can't wait to try it out and try that all over performance increase in everything from harddrive, CPU, memory, boot time, power off time and GPU.

jologskyblues
Level 8
The ME firmware was updated during the BIOS flashing process. I suspect this BIOS is really another security update.

I wonder how long till Maximus boards and Strix z-370 H get their version of the new bios. I think they have came pretty same time before.

chevell65
Level 12
Z370H had ME firmware update with EFI 1402, now it's 1602.

theWanderer521
Level 7
I'm still using the 0805 BIOS - would love to hear you comments/feedback on this new update

theWanderer521 wrote:
I'm still using the 0805 BIOS - would love to hear you comments/feedback on this new update

Yah, I'm going to stick with the last working update for me before flashing a new one.

zhafryyzynski wrote:
Yah, I'm going to stick with the last working update for me before flashing a new one.

True, I really wish ASUS has the time to publish a DETAILED update/change log whenever they release an update - specially the BIOS.
I would like to see the changes that are going to be made or features that I would be missing out if I don't update.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate their efforts on releasing these updates - it's just I want to read about the updates. Just like what Microsoft is doing when they release cumulative updates for OS.

Nevertheless, thanks and still waiting for more feedback on the latest BIOS before I update mine. Have a good day y'all!

theWanderer521 wrote:
True, I really wish ASUS has the time to publish a DETAILED update/change log whenever they release an update - specially the BIOS.
I would like to see the changes that are going to be made or features that I would be missing out if I don't update.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate their efforts on releasing these updates - it's just I want to read about the updates. Just like what Microsoft is doing when they release cumulative updates for OS.

Nevertheless, thanks and still waiting for more feedback on the latest BIOS before I update mine. Have a good day y'all!

I totally Agree!

theWanderer521 wrote:

+1 :cool: