Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by belizejackie View Post
    same..tried all the channels and nothing ... I have been using Asus router since 66u 68u 87u ac5300 and this gt5300 is so stressful ...
    *Attachment 75895
    Did you try to reset your router? *Try Initialize and enter all settings manually.
    aka Marin in SNBForums

Administrator: *Could you please confirm if this is possible in this FW or not: *Under the VPN Fusion, can you set the VPN as the default connection and then set a device to only access the Internet under the Exception rules? *It seems to me that the opposite works but not this one. *Would appreciate your thoughts.
    aka Marin in SNBForums

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by tunakok View Post
    Did you try to reset your router? *Try Initialize and enter all settings manually.
    still dont work ... after the initialize my aimesh not working either !!

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by chris k View Post
    In the screen shot, it looks like you still have the channel bandwidth set to 20/40/80. Try setting that to 80mhz. Did you "initialize" a factory reset after uploading the new firmware and then redo your settings?
    I certainly agree with your last statement! The GT has been out a year and a half and it's still not ready for the market. My rt-ac5300 does pretty much everything better then the GT.
    tried it still dont work !!

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by belizejackie View Post
    tried it still dont work !!
    What does your network setup look like: how many wireless devices, how far away are your devices to the router, how bad is the wireless congestion where you live, do you have different devices assigned to different bands, does each band have a unique ssid and password, is roaming assistant enabled and if so, what is your dBm cutoff set to? What other features are enabled on the router: IPS, QOS, VPN, etc.? Less is more when it comes to the GT, the more features you enable, the less stable it becomes.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array stefan063 PC Specs
    stefan063 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)EUROCOM X6W
    MotherboardIntel Z170
    Processori7-6700K
    Memory (part number)32GB
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA GTX980
    Graphics Card #2None
    Graphics Card #3None
    Graphics Card #4None
    Sound CardRealtek
    Monitor17" LG
    Storage #1256GB Samsung EVO 960 NvME
    Storage #2256GB Samsung EVO 960 NvME
    CPU CoolerStock
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset Logitech G933
    Mouse Pad Logitech
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterASUS GT-AC5300

I knew I shouldn't update to latest firmware. Yet I did. And NOW AGAIN I don't have 5Ghz-2 band ... What is going on anymore?

ROG Guru: White Belt Array stefan063 PC Specs
    stefan063 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)EUROCOM X6W
    MotherboardIntel Z170
    Processori7-6700K
    Memory (part number)32GB
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA GTX980
    Graphics Card #2None
    Graphics Card #3None
    Graphics Card #4None
    Sound CardRealtek
    Monitor17" LG
    Storage #1256GB Samsung EVO 960 NvME
    Storage #2256GB Samsung EVO 960 NvME
    CPU CoolerStock
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset Logitech G933
    Mouse Pad Logitech
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterASUS GT-AC5300

No matter what channel I use on 5Ghz-2 it is set to 106 channel. Like channel change isn't happening at all. So that seems to be the problem. I can see that because signal comes and goes in a sec. Using WIFI Analyzer tool on android. OK. So the problem is ONLY on bandwidth 80Mhz. If I set to 20Mhz and 40 Mhz there is no problem in signal drop...But when select 80Mhz and select channel randomly problems occurs.
    Last edited by stefan063; 09-21-2018 at 12:39 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by stefan063 View Post
    No matter what channel I use on 5Ghz-2 it is set to 106 channel. Like channel change isn't happening at all. So that seems to be the problem. I can see that because signal comes and goes in a sec. Using WIFI Analyzer tool on android. OK. So the problem is ONLY on bandwidth 80Mhz. If I set to 20Mhz and 40 Mhz there is no problem in signal drop...But when select 80Mhz and select channel randomly problems occurs.
    Have you tried using beta fw 3.0.0.4.384_44603? There's a download link from the last fw thread: https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...7D288C9D395FFY . Maybe I have ptsd from dealing with this router but the beta seems to run much better than 3.0.0.4.384.32799

ROG Member Array

I was getting horrible wifi speeds (80Mbps) until i togged off/on the tri-band smart connect. *Now i'm getting half a gigabit on my iPhone.*

ROG Enthusiast Array

Media bridge still broken after 6 months

Media bridge is STILL broken. Just fix it or take the option to use it out as its been broken for 6 MONTHS and Asus is WELL aware of it and not one attempt to fix it. All newer asus fw for all asus routers are affected as asus is also WELL aware of.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast