cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus X Z370 (no new drivers) ?

kens30
Level 11
I am wondering why some boards in my case Maximus X Code the drivers have not been updated yet.
Most ROG Strix boards have been updated already a couple of months back.
Why aren't they updated yet on the support pages?I have gotten tired of looking multiple times a day on the support page for the last 2-3 months .
Here are the following outdated drivers.
Realtek Audio Driver ?
Intel LAN ?
Wi-Fi Driver ?
Intel Chipset ?
Intel ME ?
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver ?
and finally Bluetooth Driver...
Can someone from ASUS please respond?
56 REPLIES 56

katlani
Level 9
Hi kens30, you may try to open a service ticket for that as i did for my Z370-A where everything was updated but the audio drivers (they were updated 6 months back), and then few weeks later an update showed up.

NeoandGeo
Level 7
It is a bit disappointing, seeing as the ROG Msximus line is being treated like a deprecated outdated line of Mobo's. I would suggest browsing the individual manufacturers latest driversets in combination with the Win-Raid forums and Station-Drivers to stay up to date. Asus support pages are only really good for updated BIOS, Asus branded software suites.

Oh, the support site is also good when you need a good laugh and to make yourself feel better about ones own shortcomings. Simply look at how often they release an update to Aura and then realize that it more than likely still doesn't work correctly, if it even works at all. 😄

cl-Adrian
Level 8
kens30 wrote:
I am wondering why some boards in my case Maximus X Code the drivers have not been updated yet.
Why aren't they updated yet on the support pages?I have gotten tired of looking multiple times a day on the support page for the last 2-3 months .
Realtek Audio Driver ?
Intel LAN ?
Wi-Fi Driver ?
Intel Chipset ?
Intel ME ?

As katlani stated best way to open a service ticket, but IMO if there's no issue, i don't see a need to update driver.

Usually drivers are updated due to compatibility issues , and/or to fix any glitches/bugs.

mrvortep
Level 8
I'd also like to see updated drivers but at the moment everything is working great, so...

Zammin
Level 9
I believe a lot of the Z370 Strix drivers work on the Maximus X boards as well. There was a thread about it just recently. I am using the Strix Z370-F Audio drivers (Realtek) including Sonic Studio on my Maximus X Code and it works fine. The audio driver package on the Z370 strix page is the latest one and the software is on UWP. The version on the Maximus X pages is the old one. Not sure why it wasn't updated on all the Z370 driver pages.

Retired
Not applicable
kens30 wrote:
Realtek Audio Driver ?
Intel LAN ?
Wi-Fi Driver ?
Intel Chipset ?
Intel ME ?

Hi;
Me Too >>> I Have Z270 ROG MAXIMUS IX HERO The Drivers Have Not Been Updated Yet
You Know About New Components Such As : RTX 2080Ti , RTX 2080 , And Z390 M.B.
MayBe ASUS CO. BUSY For THAT
I Hope Asus Care About Us

Raja
Level 13
I'll have a word with the product managers.

Raja@ASUS wrote:

Awesome! Thanks.

Raja@ASUS wrote:

Any updates?