New ROGer Array

Angry There are two bright white lights inside my computer that I can't turn off

I just want a good nights sleep. But I can't because there are 1 or 2 very bright white lights inside my computer that are very bright and cuts right through my room. I just want my room to be completely dark so I can sleep well, but my computer won't let me.

I downloaded the Aura software and chose "OFF" on everything it seems but when I shut down my computer, the white bright light is still there. Do I have to unplug my computer every night to be able to sleep? It's freaking 5 am and I just want to go to sleep. Why can't I turn off the white light? I have no idea what the name of the components are, it's a motherboard or CPU or harddrive or whatever. It's a flat square thing with white light on and I'm about to lose my mind since it won't let me get a good nights sleep and this Aura thing can't even turn it off!

Light still on:
    https://i.imgur.com/1R8BCma.jpg

Everything off:
    Last edited by N64Gamer; 10-29-2018 at 03:37 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

those lights come from your VGA power headers, you have to switch off your psu to turn them off, aura wont' help

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by tungd00927 View Post
    those lights come from your VGA power headers, you have to switch off your psu to turn them off, aura wont' help
    what do you mean by PSU? I just shut down my computer but the two lights remain on even when the computer is shut down.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by N64Gamer View Post
    what do you mean by PSU? I just shut down my computer but the two lights remain on even when the computer is shut down.
    you must be new here man
    those lights turn on to indicate that your VGA power has been plugged in correctly, and they never turn off unless you unplug the power pins / or switch off your PSU