cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Strix Fusion 700 Bluetooth Issues

Herofiles
Level 7
ROG Strix Fusion 700 -

So with cable on the STRIX X99 - it's AMAZING, the sound are to real!
Going Bluetooth on the PC - sound turn into something bad and horrible!

I've bought ASUS USB-BT400 Bluetooth USB-adapter, maybe that would help, but no, the sound are realy bad, sounds like an old rip off 90p on youtube.

All comps are updated to latest.
Also, the sound are perfect when connected to my Huawei phone.

😕 Brand new, and it gives this sound on wireless. 😕
8 REPLIES 8

hanz00
Level 8
Herofiles wrote:
ROG Strix Fusion 700 -

I've bought ASUS USB-BT400 Bluetooth USB-adapter, maybe that would help, but no, the sound are realy bad, sounds like an old rip off 90p on youtube.

If you are on Windows 10, try to uninstall any driver that came with that bluetooth device and use Windows native driver. *
Asus G74SX-A1

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Herofiles wrote:
ROG Strix Fusion 700 -

Can you please provide more information pertaining to what you connected the Fusion 700 to? (Before you purchased the BT dongle)
The USB-BT400 may not be a better fit since it is Bluetooth 4.0 and the Fusion 700 supports 4.2.
If the sound is fine when connected to your Huawei phone, then Bluetooth functionality should fine on your Fusion 700.
You should definitely still have high-quality sound via BT, but keep in mind that since it's a wireless connection - the audio will compressed, the DAC is not utilized, and Hi-Res is only available via USB.

g_rowell
Level 7
Hi all Any update to a fix for this , i just replaced my ROG Strix Fusion 700 for one issue, now i have second issue, the same issue as above it sounds terrible in Bluetooth mode but works perfectly in USB mode

the interesting things i found When Bluetooth to PC sound is terrible , Via USB sound is great when i connect to a mobile phone and play sound also sound it Great, i'm thinking its something windows is doing but would need support to resolve

any ideas would be appreciated

Hi All My issue is now resolved sound is now perfect

Try this if your still having the issue still i was able to fix it by throwing out my CSR Harmony Wireless chip-set USB Bluetooth (ORICO)
Ask windows to uninstall driver then install new adapter

the one i have used as the replacement is the Edimax EW-7611ULB N150 Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0 Nano USB Adapter
which looks like it may be using a realtek chip-set
https://www.edimax.com/edimax/merchandise/merchandise_detail/data/edimax/global/wireless_adapters_n1...

Hello i got the same problem when i try to watch youtube video sound is terrible but when i watch https://www.tranimeizle.net/ this video sound is great. 7+1 sound terrible also for youtube. What can be reason for this stuation?

My GL552VW ROG laptop is having a build in 4.0 bluetooth. is this the reason i'm having bad sound quality?

I have asus rog strix scar II laptop with W10 / automatic updates and have the same problem. When i pair my Fusion 700 headphones with bluetooth sound quality takes me back to 96kpbs winamp days. When using USB sound quality is fine and also no problem when using bluetooth connection with my nokia phone. What would help?

need some help with pairing those headphones with tp-link archer tx3000e. my pc doesnt find headphones