cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus FX553VD latest stable drivers (2018)

drive92
Level 7
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you could let me know which are the most stable drivers for this laptop. According to the official website, the latest stable drivers date back to 2017. I can't believe 2018 Geforce drivers still haven't been tested on the FX553VD.

The reason why I'm asking is cause I have experienced some crashing issues on Battlefield 3 with the latest Geforce drivers. I have since then gone back to the latest 2017 drivers that were recommended on the official website but I'm wondering whether there are stable 2018 drivers. The official laptop website hasn't been updated in a while in my opinion...

Thanks everyone!
7 REPLIES 7

drive92
Level 7
Can anyone from the Asus support reply?

SupremeMaster
Level 7
Bump this thread. The newer drivers of this laptop always make the system go crazy or give me dpc latency. AS YOUR COSTUMERS WE DEMAND STABLE AND UPDATED DRIVERS.

They only update BIOS I think

drive92
Level 7
As of now, there are no drivers on the official download page as you can see from the image below.

We need some support from the Asus team, please!

drive92
Level 7
Come on support team! Is it so hard to reply at least? Just give us some info...

drive92
Level 7
Up!

It's 2019 and the official download page of the FX553VD still lists 2017 Nvidia graphics drivers...since not all drivers from NVIDIA are compatible with this laptop it would be nice if the ASUS support team could provide us with some feedback.

drive92
Level 7
Up!