cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Razer Synapse + Aura Sync. Why don't we have this already?

Malirae
Level 7
Aura Sync is the single most crappy RGB software that ever existed. This is a fact. It doesnt sync, most of the time it crashes, it says it supports independent lighting effects on different zones but it doesn't. it sucks in every way.

Asus has great hardware but weak software, this is no secret either. Why don't you guys (implying someone from Asus even reads this forum) get over with this thing and allow hardware to be controlled by, say, Razer Synapse. Cause for us RGB geeks it sure looks like we're getting punished for choosing Asus hardware instead of rewarded with a "come to us, we're compatible and open" attitude. And it looks more like a "screw you we have pricey propietary stuff and we don't care about customers" thing.

This kind of problematics were of at first, cause RGB lighting wasn't as popular as it is today. But I think it's either time you guys either give us a good piece of software to configure our stuff or merge with other lighting systems.
4 REPLIES 4

Zammin
Level 9
Yeah I agree on the Aura software being pretty weak. I made a comment in another thread about how limited it's functionality is compared to software like Razer Synapse and especially Corsair iCUE. We get addressable RGB headers on our high end motherboards but we can't individually address each LED unless it's G.Skill RAM. for anything connected to the ADD RGB Headers we basically get rainbows or static colours and flashing effects.

Corsair have said they are looking into getting iCUE to sync with MSI Mystic Lighting, so maybe in the future we might get better control of AURA through iCUE if we're lucky.

I think AURA should be completely overhauled with the kind of functionality Synapse and iCUE has, and perhaps combine it with AI Suite (which needs work as well) so we only need one piece of software for the control of our motherboard's feature sets.

Riekopo
Level 9
Asus software truly sucks for the massive amount of money they are probably making. The hardware is generally great, but the software lets it down.

DarthLoloX
Level 7
You talk about it and share your idea there : https://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?205-ASUS-Software

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
As far is my undestanding. These joint expedition will not happen But both can work together. since i used to have both running. Now i have to double check.

I know that aura and engine of GA WILL NOT COOP in any way, in fact it crash both and have issues on fans in engine. that is confirm and tested many times here. You can use MSI afterbunrer perfect. Aorus engine isntall a subrutine that force the fusion to get installed. that crash aura and fans on the gpu badly and lights goes really bad.

Aura will not play with razer. event he synapses is still on beta run.
Learn, Play Enjoy!