cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG TYTAN G30AB does not support win10

okaracaoren
Level 7
You know that we bought Rog series just for high performance. And the major feature of the computer is sytem level up and controllable features of mainboard.
BUT I cannot use sytem level up with my G30AB just because they dont have windows 10 driver. I have just formated my system and reinstall a clean version of w10 and tried from the beginning I cannot install drivers of system level up driver and asus suite II, either installation didnt started and gave me an error message which is "your system doesnt support" etc.
I cannot install the driver of chipset bcs of there is no version for w10.
I read that some of you guys solve that problem with using drivers for w8.1 but it doesnt work for me.
I cannot understand WTF is that!

If you can give me any suggestion it would be great.
Thank you...
5 REPLIES 5

toronto699
Level 13
The G30 Ab Supports W10 , I Have One , You Can Install The original W8.1 drivers for over clocking and they will work just fine , What Bios Do You Have In stalled , Every 8.1 driver should install On That PC , chip set does not care what version of windows you have , When you did a clean install W10 installed all its own drivers , rightly or wrongly for the unit , check version #s from your W10 install and the G30 driver page ,

I cannot understand why I cannot install asus suite II in that case?
My bios version is 0602. it is the latest isnt it?

After I read your message i tried installing "AISuite_II_Win8-1_G30AB_VER20401" but it gave me severals error before the installation start
"no driver file"
"load Aslo error" x2 times
"the model does not support this application"

any idea?

toronto699
Level 13
17134.320 is my W10 version Ai Suite works fine , give me a few days to think . ok , hmm try the very first version W8 Of Ai Suite 201.05 Does Smart Screen Show up when you try to install W8 W8.1 Versions ? One More Thing When you did a Clean Install of W10 did it keep an old version of your Original Windows Somewhere on the C Drive It Would Say Windows Old ?
602 latest bios yes,
https://www.asus.com/us/supportonly/G30AB/HelpDesk_Download/

Down Load ccleaner free version https://www.ccleaner.com/ clean registry no harm will happen to your pc then try installing W8 versions

toronto699
Level 13

Thank you so much for your help. As soon as I can I will install a clean w 8.1 as you did. But it is not understandable why asus doesnt have w10 drivers for our PCs. It is still one of good performance gaming machine.
I wrote an email to the assus service about that subject and they said "sorry we dont have w10 drivers for that model." thats all (!)