cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realbench 2.43 - Stable. Realbench - 2.56 - Unstable

Gensou
Level 7
I am 5 hours stable during stress test in Real bench 2.43 but instantly get score 0 "error" in real bench 2.56.
Can someone explain what may be causing this? The system is solid as a rock otherwise, in day to day, prime95, and linpack.

6 REPLIES 6

jpmboy
Level 9
it's probably crashing with luxmark? try unchecking the GPU in the openCL window as soon as the stress test starts...

jpmboy wrote:
it's probably crashing with luxmark? try unchecking the GPU in the openCL window as soon as the stress test starts...

I do not see any OpenCL window. Could you elaborate?

Gensou wrote:
I do not see any OpenCL window. Could you elaborate?

Un check the openCL portion of the benchmark and see if you can complete the benchmark

Which test are you failing on?

Ver. 2.56 includes AVX instruction set which puts a little more strain on the CPU, if your board CPU has an AVX offset in the bios you can set an offset of -1 or -2 depending on need

Nate152
Hi Gensou

Realbench 2.56 is working ok here, are you overclocking anything ?

Nate152 wrote:
Hi Gensou

Realbench 2.56 is working ok here, are you overclocking anything ?

Nate - I'm overclocking the CPU. Does realbench 2.56 use different instruction sets for its stress tests than 2.43? I'm perplexed as to the reason why I'm stable when stress testing with 2.43 and unstable with 2.56.

Nate152
I'm sure ASUS added new instructions for new cpu's but should be compatible with your system.

Try dropping the cpu core ratio 1 number to 4.3GHz and see if it will run.