cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Livedash not finding RYUO

skittlemonzter1
Level 7
I have just changed almost everything in my PC, including putting a Maximus X Hero with Wifi in, along with the RYUO 240mm. Well after I finally got the software livedash installed, I now cannot load the program. When it tries to boot up, after about a minute is pops up saying "Asus device no found !!" Am I doing something wrong or is the software having issues? I am not sure what is going on here. Thank you for any help!

EDIT: Also, Aura Sync is not picking up the RYUO as well, but AI Suite is.
14 REPLIES 14

DiabeticPlatypu
Level 7
I'm in the same boat. Bought the Ryuo day 1 it was available, and just downloaded today's update and firmware, still without any luck.

Win 10 Pro
Asus X470-i
Asus Ryuo

I guess it's just us that has this issue in the whole world. Glad I bought an overpriced AIO that shows an ROG gif all day.

I have the same problem with you guys, I just ended up reinstalling my Windows 10 OS and now it is working fine. HTH

beakitzjeff wrote:
I have the same problem with you guys, I just ended up reinstalling my Windows 10 OS and now it is working fine. HTH

Did you do a clean reinstall, or did you do a reinstall of Windows components. I'd really rather not reinstall everything I've just got done putting on my rig.

BeatUp
Level 7
Hi!
Having an issue here too with Livedash software since its not finding the AIO cooler's display at all.
I just started thinking whether the revision of the software is the newest one built to support the new AIOs?
Version i got now is 1.01.08 but its from a thread that was started 01-19-2018.
Comparing that software to the pics from ROGs product page for AIO coolers the software even looks different.

So question to staff: When and where can we download the newest revision of LiveDash that supports the new AIO coolers.

Thanks in advance.

You may have found the LiveDash link by now but just in case here it is:
https://www.asus.com/us/Cooling/ROG-RYUO-240/HelpDesk_Download/

Having similar issues here as well. Ryuo is not being found by LiveDash. I'm running a Crosshair VII Hero.
I would like to hear more about the fresh Windows 10 install too. I'm wondering if I attempt a repair, would that fix things?

I'm having a similar issue.

Crosshair VII Wifi with a Ryujin 240. Livedash and Aura worked fine, then I wiped my main drive and reinstalled windows. Newest Aura version and none of the livedash version for the Ryujin 240 work. Aura 1.06.17 works though but doesn't detect the Ryujin. Newer Aura versions just crash on launch and livedash doesn't open or give an error message, but I see the process idling at 0% CPU usage in task manager.

I'll also note that if livedash is installed the one version of Aura that works for me stops working.

Latest AI suite is installed, as well as BIOS. I've tried clean re-installations dozens of times and can't get Livedash or the new Aura versions to work. Sitting on a $250 cooler that I can't even use properly and I'm fairly annoyed.

lutherls
Level 7
skittlemonzter1 wrote:
I have just changed almost everything in my PC, including putting a Maximus X Hero with Wifi in, along with the RYUO 240mm. Well after I finally got the software livedash installed, I now cannot load the program. When it tries to boot up, after about a minute is pops up saying "Asus device no found !!" Am I doing something wrong or is the software having issues? I am not sure what is going on here. Thank you for any help!

EDIT: Also, Aura Sync is not picking up the RYUO as well, but AI Suite is.

Please tell me someone has a solution for "Asus's device no found !!"- this is maddening....

LeChat
Level 8
On what version of windows does it happen? I know the october update (1809) as tons of issues. I had to rollback windows to make my DG-87 case recognized by the software. I also have a ryujin waiting to be installed when i get the motherboard.

Cheers!

L