cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Armoury Alt+Tab bug

OutDevour
Level 8
Can you please fix a bug when Alt+tab keeps showing Armoury (on tray) after startup?
To remove have to open it manually and press X (close to tray) again. Startup-tray, which means after every restart - its always bugged. Very much annoying~

Its happening through several versions already and several fresh installs (OS). Im assured its not local problem and its not going to get fixed soon
Also, minimize option is very ugly, and totally ruining the very necessity of it. Just remove it(minimizing function) if cant make it work. Thanks
Hardware is Claymore, Pugio.
Software version: 2.06.06
Windows 10 64x
5 REPLIES 5

OutDevour
Level 8

OutDevour
Level 8

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

Personally, I disabled the launch of ROG Armoury on Windows startup and I disabled the search for update.
I open it only when I need to configure something on my mouse, then I close it).
It is not necessary to have ROG Armoury open to enjoy your mouse/keyboard (since most ROG devices have internal memory).

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

Personally, I disabled the launch of ROG Armoury on Windows startup and I disabled the search for update.
I open it only when I need to configure something on my mouse, then I close it.
It is not necessary to have ROG Armoury open to enjoy your mouse/keyboard (since most ROG devices have internal memory).