New ROGer Array Vanteal PC Specs
    Vanteal PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Crosshair Hero VII Wi-Fi
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 2700x
    Memory (part number)32GB G.Skill
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG 2080TI
    Sound CardStock mobo
    OS Windows 10 1903 version

Not sure if this is allowed, sorry if it isn't.

But for those who, for the time being at least, want to try something else to improve their sound over stock drivers "Both headphones and speakers" while they wait for SS3 and other sound drivers to be fixed, check out VB-Audio's free/donationware audio program called "Voicemeeter"..It's a virtual mixing board with multiple channels, depending on which version you try. Regular Voicemeeter has 2 channels, Voicemeeter Banana has 3, and Voicemeeter potato has 5 I believe. You're also allowed a free virtual audio cable to reroute sound sources where you want. It has some incredibly powerful EQ settings, and if you set it up properly, can improve the sound over stock audio drivers by leaps and bounds. It doesn't have any fancy surround sound settings or anything like that, and can be somewhat confusing to set up the way you want. But there are tons of tutorials on their website and on youtube to help you up...

So yea, just get the basic Realtek drivers from the Realtek source, ignore all the sound control modules from windows and run everything through Voicemeeter "I like Banana version the best" and then tinker with the EQ settings. There's a number of other things you can do with it to improve the sound. But you'll have to learn how to do that yourself...It's a good alternative resource to use while we wait for more stable drivers/sound control app's to come out.

I hope it helps limp you along until then.

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55