Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    In order to have a pure Realtek version of the drivers, without NahimicService or other third party.

Why not want NahimicService (which is one of the elements of the SS3 integration files) ? Because this one can generate bugs/conflicts with software/games/other drivers (Example : Chrome startup hanging a few seconds) which are sometimes very complex to detect and that A-Volute (Nahimic/Sonic Studio creator) are rather long to fix.

Why in the knowledge of these bugs/conflicts I always propose a version with NahimicService ? Because some ROGers are not ready to compromise not to use SS3/SR3, and need the version with NahimicService anyway.

In order to have a more stable system, I use and I propose the Standalone version.

I try all ready the scenario also. just the driver. I am find with BUT is a 450 USD board. if I do not add these features is a 90 usd board. I pay for a premium board nor a second hand basic model.

ALL WORKS with out 1809. even today just wake up to finish installing the rest of my gear, and windows start to update. it did. and Y have to revert 1809 back to 1803. As soon the 1809 was install audio, aura, armory start to brake apart. the issues is windows 1809 and audio drivers. is no question. at least here.

We are stoping again. the service and left behind the drivers for half of ausus sistems and in the mean time use a CODEXI board with 100 usd features
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

ROG Enthusiast Array

In order to have a pure Realtek version of the drivers, without NahimicService or other third party.

Why not want NahimicService (which is one of the elements of the SS3 integration files) ? Because this one can generate bugs/conflicts with software/games/other drivers (Example : Chrome startup hanging a few seconds) which are sometimes very complex to detect and that A-Volute (Nahimic/Sonic Studio creator) are rather long to fix.

Why in the knowledge of these bugs/conflicts I always propose a version with NahimicService ? Because some ROGers are not ready to compromise not to use SS3/SR3, and need the version with NahimicService anyway.

In order to have a more stable system, I use and I propose the Standalone version.
    Amazing explanation.

So with the Standalone version, it is not possible to use the Realtek Audio Control, Sonic Studio III & Sonic Radar III as they all use the Nahimic Service?

About the fact that I'll install now for the first time your UAD - ASUS Nahimic + Sonic Studio III integration...if I'll have any issues, will I be able to switch to the Standalone or roll back to what I'm using now just uninstalling them following your instructions?

...or better do a Ghost Image of my OS partition??

Thanks.

New ROGer Array

Realtek Audio Control Not Available Anymore

With Standalone version you can only use Realtek Audio Control.
    And it's important to note that Realtek Audio Control is no longer available or supported (it's been abandoned by Realtek), it's been broken on the Microsoft Store site for months, and no one has it as a downloadable install. So unless you installed it months ago, you can't use the standalone version.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Code
    Processor9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3600C18
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080ti-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorAOC AGON AG2701QX (2)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Kingston Savage 500GB
    CPU CoolerNzxt X74 360mm AIO
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    OS Windows 10 64btis

Quote Originally Posted by Menthol View Post
    Have you tried not installing drivers manually and let Windows install the drivers and test? For me that has always at least allowed good basic sound.
    Yes
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    Processor9900K
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    OS Windows 10 64btis

Quote Originally Posted by howxcore View Post
    First off download this and extract https://www.guru3d.com/files-details...-download.html
    - disable internet connection
    -uninstall all realtek drivers and software,
    - go into safe mode and run DDU utility, select realtek on right drop down menu
    -hit uninstall and clean, and reboot
    -install latest realtekdrivers from this site
    - re enable your internet connection
    Yes I try that also. as i mention, make 6 clean install in 1 day alone. So far is 100% stable in 1803 with new and old drivers. No crash so far 6.0.1.8507 with UI 1.1.134.0 is 100% stable with aura last version and armory. SO odd . if someone Do not have any issues with 1809, then RMA is needed. Also a Microsoft Certified was here for 2 days, and HE RECOMMEND TO RMA the board since he detect a Ethernet getting deconect on stock drivers from installation, with asus drivers on all version. I am on WIFI now to finalize the test. since i am using the computer on a limited way. With Ethernet i have 2500 errors and with wifi on the same time only 25
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    Processor9900K
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    OS Windows 10 64btis

Quote Originally Posted by olimpiubogatean View Post
    For all those who use intel components use this utility to install the latest drivers, and the rest of the installation drivers on the manufacturer's' site.
    Ex:
    Intel® Driver & Support Assistant
    https://www.intel.com/content/www/us...assistant.html
    https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards...CODE/HelpDesk/

So far I have not encountered any problems, I have all the windows updates to date.

http://s.go.ro/s0am5gmr

@ Itzicharles
    I suggest you reinstall windows without installing any software and first install all the drivers after my suggestion
    Be careful not to use that software from Intel Rapid Storage,also disable this feature from bios, I also had problems using it

Good luck
    I try that also. only intel drivers from the utility. BUT is a 450us with tax board not 100 with taxes. I try stock windows, with manual device manager drivers with the intel utily with paid programas and same are outcome. 1809 crash my board in a cascade way. It is interesting. All stores will open today i will call them and start the RMA. I just can use my computer since it crash. In fact the ISP also sugested
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    Processor9900K
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    OS Windows 10 64btis

I try also that. even in alone by itself. with 1809 when i test just test the speakers, the one left channel right channel, the app crash. on basic board drivers and post drivers. I am now on 1803 and no issues. But i notice other issues. That is my thing if I am the only one on that. and have these isues the board have a problem. and some other issues as well like usb ports are not working (usb3 and some itmes say use 3.0 and is conected. ) Is a odd issue even for a guy with 11 year experience in windows. He told me that we will referme to take the windows certification test. We test all from rebuilding the drivers, yes the guy knows his stuff. and just there is no way to run the driver on any way with 1809 in my machine. on stand alone and fully loaded.
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

New ROGer Array

Can i use this driver for my z270e motherboard too? Cause on the z270e motherboard site the latest audio driver is from 2017 or so. Also do i need just the realtek one or the realtek + sonic studio ?

New ROGer Array

Curious as to what the source of these audio drivers are. Is there an FTP server with audio drivers for all vendors somewhere?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Guitarmageddon888 PC Specs
    Guitarmageddon888 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus x code bios1704
    Memory (part number)8700k 5.1/4.9avx
    Graphics Card #1MSI 2080 gaming trio
    MonitorHP Omen 27"
    Storage #1Samsung 970 m.2
    Storage #2Samsung 860 evo
    CPU CoolerH150i
    CaseLian li pc011
    Power SupplyEvga supernova g3 850w
    Keyboard Corsair k70
    OS Windows 10

Interesting. The latest standalone are the first ones that straight up didnt work at all for me. Guess Ill revert back.

Page 32 of 70 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast