Keyboard Basic wireless Logitech
    Mouse Logitech G103
    Headset DBE GM350
    Mouse Pad Digital Aliance
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Network RouterHuawei fiber optic

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

You need this one for your motherboard : Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3).
    Thank you

New ROGer Array

When the "Nahimic service" (Windows\system32\NahimicService.exe) is running - it becomes difficult to search for a keyword in Regedit, it shows very high power usage in Task Manager and everything becomes significantly slower (opening/maximizing programs' windows, even moving the mouse cursor), and it shows the result significantly slower too. Stopping the service solves the issue.

Windows 10 LTSC v1809, X470-F (BIOS 5204), Ryzen 3000.
    Tried 6.0.1.8666 from the official support page of the motherboard and the latest one downloaded from this thread.

New ROGer Array

Hello everyone,

New version of Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/PRIME/TUF) has just been released :

Thread updated.
    Hi do you happen to preserve the previous one? Cause this one does not install Sonic and Realtek control panels and I have no Windows Store.

ROG Junior Member Array

Hi,

I'm on the ROG X299-E. For the last 5 weeks, Sonic Studio worked perfectly. Then I got an update for the Sonic Studio via Microsoft Store and now I have the same problem as before the last 5 weeks; Sonic Studio has no effect on browsers Chrome and Firefox. Edge's settings cannot be changed, that's okay; Internet Explorer works just fine with effects.
    It keeps happening that the effects work for a few weeks and then, with an update, they suddenly stop working again.
    Latest UAD Driver for ROG with SSx and without DTS is installed (currently the version from the last post, 6.0.8781.1)

Does somebody have the same issues with Chrome and Firefox?
    Is it a single user problem or does it affect any other users here?

Best regards from Germany.

ROG Enthusiast Array

i have installed latest realtek drivers by whenever i try to run realtek console i am getting "can not connect to RPC service"

ROG Member Array

Having an issue here. I have a ASUS Prime x570 Pro, and since I installed it last week, I was able to do my setup of running a cable from my TV to the Line In in the power of my PC, and hearing my TV through my computer.

I updated to 6.0.1.8666 and this method above stopped working. I tried and tested all settings, and it just doesn't work anymore. I don't hear anything.

I updated then to 6.0.8781.1, and same issue.

Is there a place I can download a driver that came before 6.0.1.8666 when it was working?

Thanks!

ROG Junior Member Array

Hi,

Which version of Windows and Google Chrome do you use?

I use latest Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3) with latest Realtek Audio Control & Sonic Studio 3, latest Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1903 and latest Google Chrome 76 and I have no problem of this type.
    I'm also using Windows 10 Pro x64 1903, with build number 18362.295 and Chrome version 76.0.3809.132 (latest build, updated like 2 minutes ago).
    Sonic Studio seems to be Version 3.15.2.0 from the MS store
    Realtek Audio Control UI Version is 1.5.191.0 and the audio driver version is - as I wrote earlier - the latest 6.0.8781.1

ROG Member Array

Hi,

Try with HDA drivers (follow the ROG/PRIME/TUF RTK - FIRST INSTALL/CLEAN INSTALL tutorial) : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...HD-Audio-(HDA)
    Thanks. I tried those several times, and even found an older driver. But without any success, I think my Line In is defective.

If you are curious, I made a thread about it:
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...topped-working

ROG Junior Member Array

SS3 and browser issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Spagettifritz View Post
    Hi,

I'm on the ROG X299-E. For the last 5 weeks, Sonic Studio worked perfectly. Then I got an update for the Sonic Studio via Microsoft Store and now I have the same problem as before the last 5 weeks; Sonic Studio has no effect on browsers Chrome and Firefox. Edge's settings cannot be changed, that's okay; Internet Explorer works just fine with effects.
    It keeps happening that the effects work for a few weeks and then, with an update, they suddenly stop working again.
    Latest UAD Driver for ROG with SSx and without DTS is installed (currently the version from the last post, 6.0.8781.1)

Does somebody have the same issues with Chrome and Firefox?
    Is it a single user problem or does it affect any other users here?

Best regards from Germany.

I am having the same issues. I tried everything to fix it. I tried to even go back to the original drivers from my Asus GL703VM and it does this.
    What I tried,
    I tried original drivers from the GL-703-VM's Global page. SS3 doesn't stick. It works once and stops working.
    I tried the newest drivers on the front page, Nothing.
    Tried windows 10's newest Realtek drivers from the catalog. Nothing.
    Tried the newest posted driver, Nothing.
    And btw every attempt was done with a fresh install.
    So like if it didn't work with original drivers I fresh installed and kept trying everything I listed. Yes extreme but the reason I went this far was to eliminate software issues from user error. I have determined its a windows 10 thing. I have started having issues with all of asus's programs as of late. Like monitor color modes in the gaming cetner stopped working after the 1903 update. in 1809 all the ICM profiles swapped like they should but after 1903 they stopped working.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by josepepowner View Post
    I am having the same issues. I tried everything to fix it. I tried to even go back to the original drivers from my Asus GL703VM and it does this.
    What I tried,
    I tried original drivers from the GL-703-VM's Global page. SS3 doesn't stick. It works once and stops working.
    I tried the newest drivers on the front page, Nothing.
    Tried windows 10's newest Realtek drivers from the catalog. Nothing.
    Tried the newest posted driver, Nothing.
    And btw every attempt was done with a fresh install.
    So like if it didn't work with original drivers I fresh installed and kept trying everything I listed. Yes extreme but the reason I went this far was to eliminate software issues from user error. I have determined its a windows 10 thing. I have started having issues with all of asus's programs as of late. Like monitor color modes in the gaming cetner stopped working after the 1903 update. in 1809 all the ICM profiles swapped like they should but after 1903 they stopped working.
    I have this problem aswell and even made a topic about it- https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-Firefox-issue
    First I was testing with Firefox and it was bugged- SS3 just stopped working at some point and I had to create a new tab or restart my browser. Now I have this problem in Google Chrome and it's even worse, because it's harder to 'fix'. In Firefox creating a new tab was enough, meanwhile in Chrome I need to experiment- unplugging headphones and waiting like 5secs, then plugging again or reseting Chrome Browser. Sonic Studio 3 always works when I'm displaying movies from my HDD, there's no problem, but when it comes to Chrome and Firefox it's just a mess, seems like connection between SS and application just stops working.
    Waiting for a fix.

Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast