Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

You have to use HDA drivers (FF00 / Standalone tutorial) : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...HD-Audio-(HDA)

The first link (UAD - ASUS Nahimic / Without NahimicService) is for the case Realtek HD Audio Drivers with Realtek Audio Control Only (Standalone), and in this case, if you follow scrupulously the tutorial of the first post of this thread, you will see that to have sound, there is something to do, only during the first installation (and yet, it is written in red in the tutorial so that you do not miss out) : Launch Realtek Audio Console then check the box "Disable all sound effects" in your "Playback Devices".

The second link (UAD - ASUS Nahimic + Sonic Studio III integration / With NahimicService) is for the case Realtek HD Audio Drivers with Realtek Audio Control + Sonic III Studio with Sonic Studio Link & Sonic Radar III, and in this case, this box should not be checked.
    I never had to check disable all sound effects before to get sound, using the sound test in the audio console volume output is extremely low to where it use to be but all other sounds seem to be ok

edit: using the drivers in the second link i am able to uncheck disable all sound effects and the speak test volume returns to normal
    Last edited by rckrz6; Yesterday at 04:00 PM.

ROG Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

You have to use HDA drivers (FF00 / Standalone tutorial) : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...HD-Audio-(HDA)
    MoKiChu, thank you so much.
    I will try it.

Also, what about 5.1 over optical? Will I get that or do I have to install/mod something?

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by MerolaC2029; Today at 03:13 AM.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28