Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    /!\ These drivers are not meant to be used with Sonic Studio 3 & Sonic Radar 3 /!\
    Please refer to the support page of your motherboard to download/install your Drivers + SS3 + SR3 package
    Ah ok, sorry for missing that, but as I can install the Microsoft Realtek Audio Control, I'm ok.

About removing that old A-Volute driver?!??
    I get an Error removing [Unknown]... as I removed manually the avolutess3ext.inf file from the System, but I can't understand why it is attached to the oem33.inf file...

You think updating to any Realket driver and then uninstalling again would fix and let me able to delete everything??
    Thanks.

ROG Enthusiast Array

It should not be deleted manually, that's precisely why there is this tool, and if you can not delete it via the tool, as I explained to you a little while ago. is that the files attached to the .inf are missing or corrupted.

Try a cleanup of registry with CCleaner.
    I have read the message before...but neither CCleaner can fix this fact of not being able to remove that driver.
    Trying to install the driver and reinstall it again could it solve? In case, I assume I should install the standard ASUS Realtek driver with all its components and start all over again for removing...right?

Please let me know. Thank you.

ROG Enthusiast Array

It is true that CCleaner does not delete the files related to the .inf you deleted, but it will remove the path to this .inf to avoid future conflicts

If you can find this version (1.0.9.51769), you can try, but another version than this one will not "crush" it
    The version that you mention it has been updated by it self by Windows update, and even now it can't be deleted by RAPR.
    What I've deleted is the folder in where I've found the avolutess3ext.inf file in making a system search, and this folder was in the repository of my system.

Can't believe that there is no way so to fix this....

ROG Enthusiast Array

If it has been updated by Windows Update, try to cleanup your disk : https://support.microsoft.com/help/4...0-disk-cleanup
    Ok, fixed it! And I had only to reinstall the last official ASUS Realtek audio driver as it had inside the same file installed by Windows Update.

Now I have all my system with all your Intel ONLY drivers and the last ASUS Realtek audio driver.

Will do the uninstall process again and lets see if I'll be able to install it good.

After that I'll check for the .DMP issue regarding the incompatibility of the Realtek drivers with the Windows 10 Fast-Boot feature (mentioned in my previous posts).

Ps: no one here having that issue??

ROG Member Array

I did clean install but i have error when i open music files..

ROG Member Array

Hi,

Without being more explicit, no one can help you ...

If the sound works in general (try on YouTube for example), your problem has nothing to do with audio drivers.
    The sound dont work anywhere.Chrome,audio files,games.I unistalled it.

If i find time,i will try install again.

New ROGer Array

Hello everyone,

New version of Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD / ASUS - Nahimic) has just been released :

- Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD / ASUS - Nahimic) - Last version [06/11/2018] :
    ----Drivers : 6.0.1.8569 WHQL
    ----Download : https://mega.nz/#!5Z0QgAwb!fKXupf4Fv...db40A_nCV96xz4

Thread updated.
    I can't seem to get the microphone working with this driver, updated from the .8564 driver. I also tried a fresh installation after removing the drivers and cleaning the registry. I followed your instructions but i couldn't get it to work. Everything seems to be installed correctly though, except that teamspeak and mumble can't find any input device. As i couldn't download earlier versions of your drivers i reverted back to the driver provided bij Asus, my microphone is working correctly now but the Realtek Audio Console is a bit buggy with it. Hopefully it can be fixed, maybe your can give me a link to the .8564 driver again which worked perfectly?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hi,

I removed the version 6.0.1.8569 from the thread, please come back to version 6.0.1.8564 using the IF FIRST INSTALL tutorial (do not forget what is in red).

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
    Ok, I was not able to delete from Driver Store Explorer [RAPR] the driver "avolutess3ext.inf", even with/after the use of CCleaner.
    So after some research on the net I've found a forum that were speaking about using a more deep app for removing stuck drivers from Windows10: the apps is Dism++ http://www.chuyu.me/en/index.html

Here are some screenshots I've done (as I had to do it two times as I am trying to fix another error I'll discuss down here).

After having removed everything from the system, I restarted Windows and performed a clean with CCleaner as for the IF FIST INSTALL process, then continued with the installing process as explained.
    Everything went well and I was finally able to install correctly the Realtek Audio Console....but I was not able to run it, and I was getting an error: "Realtek Audio Console cannot connect to RPC service."

So I searched on the net, and I found something...but I also found here about you updating the thread and saying to roll back to previous driver!!!
    I decided then to try before everything else to do as you were advising.
    I so uninstalled everything again as IF FIRST INSTALL (using still the Dism++ help), but even the second time I was not able to run Realtek Audio Console, getting a slightly different error: "Can not connect to RPC service."
    Quite the same stuff....so I returned to the web searches...and after a much more deep research I found something...that haven't fixed yet the issue for not opening the Realtek Audio Console!!!!
    What I've noticed was that the Realtek driver was installed....but not "PROPERLY" installed!!!
    Sounds tricky....but read ahead:

Looking to Device Manager under "Sound, video and game controllers" my Realtek driver was named "Realtek(R) Audio"...and nothing else! ....but in the Device Manager they should be called as "Realtek High Definition Audio" !!!
    Plus to this I've found our that for the Realtek Audio Console to work correctly it needs the proper UAD drivers in place!!!

For the thing regarding the name, I've foundsolution here http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/...g-windows.html that to properly install the drivers it could be needed an extra step!!!!
    I'll quote the answer with the screenshot:

I HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION!!!
    1. Open "Device Manager"
    2. Expand "Sound, video and game controllers"
    3. Search for "Realtek High Definition Audio" and right click it.
    4. Click on "Update driver"
    5. Click on "Browse my computer for driver software"
    6. Click on "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer"
    7. Select "Realtek High Definition Audio"
    8. Restart after installing

If you don't get a step please ask or take a look at this picture:
    About the second thing regarding having the UAD drivers in place.....well I've found that the problem should take care of itself once the right drivers are in place!!!!

So now I don't know what to do, as I am still unable to use the Realtek Audio Console!!! Maybe still a driver issue??? Maybe should install a different version???? Any help???

Ps: you might wanna add the Dism++ thing in first post..maybe as a "second method" if some *.inf file gets stuck from being removed by RAPR...I think might help someone.

Pps: I'd mention also the fact of checking the Device Manager if the driver is "properly" installed...!!

Ppp: no way in fixing the infinite writing of .DMP files into the Temp folder (as mentioned in my previous post here https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...e13#post742789 ) : I had to disable the "Fast Startup" option in the Power Options of Windows 10 !!!!!
    Last edited by piratino; 11-08-2018 at 09:45 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hi,

HDA : Realtek High Definition Audio
    UAD : Realtek Audio + Realtek Software Components

Try to switch to HDA Drivers if you want (IF FIRST INSTALL) : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...o-(HDA-Legacy)
    Wait a minute.... what are the differences between the two?? I didn't even though there were 2 versions of drivers for my Z370 motherboard!!!

The stock drivers are more like UAD or HDA??? I'm a bit confused...!!!

ROG Enthusiast Array

The architecture of the 2 drivers types is totally different :

- HDA (FF00): 1 .inf used (Global : hdxasnahimic.inf) + Win32 apps (Legacy)

- HDA with Sonic Studio 3 Integration (FF03) : 1 .inf used (Global : hdxasnahimic.inf) + Win32 apps (Legacy) + .dll for SS3 support

- UAD : 6 .inf used (Main Driver : hdxasus.inf, Realtek Audio Console Driver Extension (for GUI ROG) : hdx_asusext_avo_rtk.inf, Realtek Service Drivers : realtekapo.inf, realtekasio.inf, realtekhsa.inf, realtekservice.inf) + UWP apps

- UAD with Sonic Studio 3 Integration : 8 .inf used (Main Driver : hdxasus.inf, Realtek Audio Console Driver Extension (for GUI ROG) : hdx_asusext_avo_rtk.inf, 4 Realtek Software Component Drivers : realtekapo.inf, realtekasio.inf, realtekhsa.inf, realtekservice.inf, 2 Nahimic/Sonic Studio 3 Software Component Drivers : a-volutenh3aposwc.inf, avolutess3ext.inf) + UWP apps

Both are offered by ASUS for your motherboard. If you look at the support page of your motherboard, the latest HDA drivers with Sonic Studio 3 Integration (FF03) + SS3 + SR3 are 6.0.1.8382, and the latest UAD drivers with Sonic Studio 3 Integration + SS3 + SR3 are 6.0.1.8480 (you can differentiate them to their sizes).

Try to switch to HDA Drivers if you want and see if it's better for you.
    Wow! Amazing explanation!! Thankx!!

And for me that I'd like the less software possible? The most "audio" thing I do at my computer are games.... Just need good audio.
    Don't care about any strange software or effects or what.
    That is why I was thinking that having only the Realtek Audio Console could be enough.
    Am I mistaken or what?

In case, I think I might go for the UAD with the Simpre Realtek Audio Console...that if I'm correct is the driver you have repacked in this thread here!! Right??

Ps: Installing my stock UAD driver, I don't see the possibility to install the 6 inf version or the 8 inf version (as you describe they are 2). What am I missing??

Thankx!!

Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast