Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    You're absolutely right, that's my case (UAD - Realtek HD Audio Drivers with Realtek Audio Console Only).

But you can switch to HDA and be in the same case (HDA - Realtek HD Audio Drivers with Realtek HD Audio Manager Only).

This is the thread to use for UAD - Realtek HD Audio Drivers with Realtek Audio Console Only, yes.

If you want to use the UAD 6.0.1.8480 drivers from the support page but without Sonic Studio 3 Integration (6 .inf / Realtek HD Audio Drivers with Realtek Audio Console Only), you just have to delete the folder ThirdParty (this one is present in the Win64 folder) and use Setup.exe. However if you do that, your driver version will be too old compared to the version needed to properly use Realtek Audio Console 1.2.152.0 from the 6.0.1.8569 drivers that you have installed (there is no possibility of install a previous version on the MS Store, the solution is either to go into HDA while waiting for new UAD drivers, or to use the UWP folder 6.0.1.8480 drivers from your support page to install the version of Realtek Audio Console corresponding to the drivers 8480 and block automatic update of applications on the MS Store. I advise you to go to HDA drivers (HDA - Realtek HD Audio Drivers with Realtek HD Audio Manager Only) instead.
    Well, I'd like to remain with your driver here, as I understand it exactly what I would like to have, but on first page I see 6.0.1.8564 and not 6.0.1.8569 as you have rolled back deleting these last one from this thread.
    I am now trying the stock 6.0.1.8480 and I've tried the Realtek Audio Console still does not work giving me the same error "Can not connect to RPC service."
    Is this the error that I should get when I'm facing the "incompatibility" issue you mention in having a Realtek Audio Console too young respectively at having an old driver?

You say also that I could use the UWP folder, that I see and that I have noticed that during the installation process it is copied in the C:\ProgramData folder for installing all that stuff after reboot and then deletes.
    Why you say that using that might be a solution for the Realtek Audio Console? So inside that folder there is an older version of it that might work? But work with what?? Now I'm on the 8480 and it does not work, and I've installed everything, without having deleted the ThirdParty folder and having installed using the AsusSetup.exe file in the drivers root.
    Why is it not working?? What is the issue?? If you say I might have now the correct Audio Console for this old drivers version, why is it still not working??

Regarding the Microsoft Store's Audio Console, is it ok for use with the 8564 or only with the 8569?? Because as I was mentioning before..I'm with the actual 8564 you have now for download in first page, not last one. You have removed for I don't know what reason.

Thanks!

Ps: Even without using the Relatek Audio Console, the audio comes out ok, and this happens with the stock drivers and with yours. Should I simply install yours 8564 again and wait till next update so for simply updating for using the Realtek Audio Console??? Will it work just with updating????

EDIT: I was mistaken! Now I can't hear nothing from the jack outputs (rear/front)!!! Only my monitor speaker are working (it is the NVidia audio output, and I imagine that it goes by it self without being related to the Realtek audio device).
    Before trying the stock 8480 it was working, even if the Realtek Audio Console was not!!!! What could have happened???

Thanks.
    Last edited by piratino; 11-09-2018 at 12:30 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

I advise you to go to HDA drivers (HDA - Realtek HD Audio Drivers with Realtek HD Audio Manager Only) : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...o-(HDA-Legacy) (IF FIRST INSTALL).
    Ok, done! Now I have sound from the Realtek jacks front/rear. Should I disable Windows 10 for automatically update drivers?? Here what I mean: https://superuser.com/questions/9477.../947718#947718

Ps: Just to know...my issue is it a driver's issue related to actual incompatibility between the UAD drivers and Windows10 or what?? So to understand how to act in future.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Just for reference, the CtrlC-CtrlV problem about the .DMP file creation in the Temp folder related to the Realtek UAD having incompatibility with Windows10 is now fixed switching to the other HDA/LEGACY driver.
    Fast Boot in Windows 10 restored and the .DMP files are not created in the Temp folder and the CrtlC-CtrlV is working correctly!!!

So maybe also this should be said in first post, as around the net there are a lot of people having this issue. I'm spreading the info where I've asked help.

Text copied and pasted for test!!! Text copied and pasted for test!!! Text copied and pasted for test!!! Text copied and pasted for test!!!

New ROGer Array

Hello everyone,

New version of Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD / ASUS - Nahimic) has just been released :

- Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD / ASUS - Nahimic) - Last version [06/11/2018] :
    ----Drivers : 6.0.1.8569 WHQL
    ----Download : https://mega.nz/#!VN8khCbL!DkIjv2HVC...GBs57KCFSEuaRs

Thread updated.
    I just noticed this thread is in the Z370/Z390 section, i have a ROG X470 board. Does that make a difference for the driver? I followed your instructions carefully, the driver installs perfectly but i still can't get the microphone working in Teamspeak or Mumble. In Teamspeak i get the 'No capture device' Error. The point is that the microphone is actually working, when i unmute the microphone in playback devices i can hear myself. Do you have any idea?

New ROGer Array

Hi,

Try to switch to HDA Drivers (IF FIRST INSTALL) if you want and see if it's better for you : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...o-(HDA-Legacy)
    Just installed those, they work perfectly! Thanks!

New ROGer Array

Hello everyone,

New version of Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD / ASUS - Nahimic) has just been released :

- Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD / ASUS - Nahimic) - Last version [06/11/2018] :
    ----Drivers : 6.0.1.8569 WHQL
    ----Download : https://mega.nz/#!VN8khCbL!DkIjv2HVC...GBs57KCFSEuaRs

Thread updated.
    When updating to this version, I am no longer getting any sound of out my Realtek devices. I had to do a rollback on the driver for them to work again.
    Last edited by iDylo; 11-13-2018 at 10:14 PM.

New ROGer Array

Hi,

If you do not have sound it's that you read the tutorial too quickly ... you forgot a step :

- Launch Realtek Audio Console then check the box "Disable all sound effects" in your "Playback Devices"

Unless you used the IF UPDATE tutorial (in which this step is not necessary) when you did not use the drivers from that thread before that. If so, you must use the IF FIRST INSTALL tutorial.
    You are correct, that I had followed the IF UPDATE tutorial. Though the previous time I was at this thread when I bookmarked it, I believe it was for Realtek HD Audio Drivers with Realtek Audio Console + Sonic Studio 3 + Sonic Radar 3 at version 8557, so I had thought it was just an update. I've followed the path of a fresh install and everything is working correctly. Appreciate the help.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Code
    Processor9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3600C18
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080ti-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorAOC AGON AG2701QX (2)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Kingston Savage 500GB
    CPU CoolerNzxt X74 360mm AIO
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them

Hello everyone,

- Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD / ASUS - Nahimic) - Last version [13/11/2018] :
    ----Drivers : 6.0.1.8573 WHQL
    ----Download : https://mega.nz/#!scUUBKTD!SYjlJEph1...Zom8oVUb2o9VoE

Thread updated.

I find a issue, that I will start again with the process with 1809. It seams that the nvme driver for samsung was the cause. I will perform a clean install today with 1809 and start again

ROG Enthusiast Array pokuly PC Specs
    pokuly PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS PRIME Z370-A
    ProcessorSpectre inside i7 8700k
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200C14D-32GTZSW
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX 970 SC
    MonitorASUS VN279QLB@75Hz
    CPU CoolerThermalright Macho
    Power SupplySuperflower 550W

How are others switching between speaker or headphone playback without quick access to the tray icon?

ROG Enthusiast Array pokuly PC Specs
    pokuly PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS PRIME Z370-A
    ProcessorSpectre inside i7 8700k
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200C14D-32GTZSW
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX 970 SC
    MonitorASUS VN279QLB@75Hz
    CPU CoolerThermalright Macho
    Power SupplySuperflower 550W

I am on HDA drivers because of other problems mentioned earlier but wanted to ask about an idea of fast switching when i want to try UAD again.

Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast