Page 40 of 79 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 782
  1. #391
    ROG Enthusiast Array olimpiubogatean PC Specs
    olimpiubogatean PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Maximus X Code / Z170 PRO GAMING
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8086K / Intel Core i7 6700K
    Memory (part number)Kingston HyperX KHX3000C15D4 16GB
    Graphics Card #1MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X 8GB
    Graphics Card #2Drive #4 - ST1000DM010-2EP102 (931 GB)
    Graphics Card #3Drive #3 - ST1000DX002-2DV162 (931 GB)
    Graphics Card #4Drive #5 - INTEL SSDPEKKW128G7 (119 GB)
    MonitorDell UltraSharp U2515H (MiniDP)
    Storage #1Drive #1 - ST2000DX002-2DV164 (1863 GB)
    Storage #2Drive #2 - KINGSTON SUV400S37120G (111 GB)
    CPU CoolerCooler CPU Enermax Liqmax II 240
    CaseCarcasa Thermaltake Versa U21
    Power SupplySeasonic G Series 650W
    OS Windows10 Pro
    Network RouterLINKSYS WRT1900ACS V2 firmware OpenWrt
    olimpiubogatean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    51

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hello everyone,

    New version of Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS Nahimic & ASUS Nahimic + Sonic Studio III integration) has just been released :

    - Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS Nahimic) - Last version [28/03/2019] :
    ----Drivers : 6.0.1.8668 WHQL
    ----Download : https://mega.nz/#!dZl1hAYL!Noj7PzfgO...UZhdbcUFgO3VUc

    - Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS Nahimic + Sonic Studio III integration) - Last version [28/03/2019] :
    ----Drivers : 6.0.1.8668 WHQL
    ----SS3 Extension Drivers : 1.1.7.56670 WHQL
    ----NH3/SS3 APO SoftwareComponent Drivers : 1.3.0.0 WHQL
    ----Download : https://mega.nz/#!hVNwyK6B!YxiStQkah...nV3u3XLYZUd6eQ

    Thread updated.
    My opinion that the sound is not strong at a lower volume as in previous versions, the sound was stronger at a lower volume in previous versions!
    I must specify that I use the connection through an optical cable between the reciver and the sound card.
    Last edited by olimpiubogatean; 04-02-2019 at 02:35 PM.

  2. #392
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    Sonic Studio 3 UWP Crash

    Sonic Studio 3 UWP Crash. Anybody has such problem?

    Faulting application name: SonicStudio3.exe, version: 3.14.4.50876, time stamp: 0x5c93504e
    Faulting module name: twinapi.appcore.dll, version: 10.0.17763.292, time stamp: 0x270a22eb
    Exception code: 0xc000027b
    Fault offset: 0x00000000000bd588
    Faulting process id: 0x4074
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d4e99dd90ac71e
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\A-Volute.SonicStudio3_3.14.4.0_x64__w2gh52qy24etm\So nicStudio3.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\twinapi.appcore.dll
    Report Id: 92428810-ab02-487e-b631-c8cee2a7546c
    Faulting package full name: A-Volute.SonicStudio3_3.14.4.0_x64__w2gh52qy24etm
    Faulting package-relative application ID: App

    Tried uninstalling, then reinstalling, app reset, Store cash reset, ran CCleaner. It just won't run.
    I had old HDA drivers. Yesterday uninstalled them. I found this thread and followed the instructions.
    Installed uad drivers and the three uwp apps. Sonic Studio 3 ap was working.
    Then I saw the thread with the latest HDA drivers. Decided to install them. I removed the uad stuff.
    Installed HDA but didn't like them and decied to go back. Again I installe d the uad driver, but this time when installed Sonic Studio
    it would crash on start.

  3. #393
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    Have you tried running the Windows troubleshooter? It's in Settings > System > Sound.

  4. #394
    ROG Enthusiast Array olimpiubogatean PC Specs
    olimpiubogatean PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Maximus X Code / Z170 PRO GAMING
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8086K / Intel Core i7 6700K
    Memory (part number)Kingston HyperX KHX3000C15D4 16GB
    Graphics Card #1MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X 8GB
    Graphics Card #2Drive #4 - ST1000DM010-2EP102 (931 GB)
    Graphics Card #3Drive #3 - ST1000DX002-2DV162 (931 GB)
    Graphics Card #4Drive #5 - INTEL SSDPEKKW128G7 (119 GB)
    MonitorDell UltraSharp U2515H (MiniDP)
    Storage #1Drive #1 - ST2000DX002-2DV164 (1863 GB)
    Storage #2Drive #2 - KINGSTON SUV400S37120G (111 GB)
    CPU CoolerCooler CPU Enermax Liqmax II 240
    CaseCarcasa Thermaltake Versa U21
    Power SupplySeasonic G Series 650W
    OS Windows10 Pro
    Network RouterLINKSYS WRT1900ACS V2 firmware OpenWrt
    olimpiubogatean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    51

    Quote Originally Posted by Jan1torEarl View Post
    Have you tried running the Windows troubleshooter? It's in Settings > System > Sound.



    April 2, 2019—KB4490481 (OS Build 17763.404)
    Release Date:

    April 2, 2019
    Version:
    OS Build 17763.404

    Improvements and fixes

    This update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:

    •Addresses an issue that occurs on machines that have multiple audio devices. Applications that provide advanced options for internal or external audio output devices may stop working unexpectedly. This issue occurs for users that select an audio output device different from the “Default Audio Device”. Examples of applications that may stop working include Windows Media Player, Realtek HD Audio Manager, and the Sound Blaster Control Panel.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...date-kb4490481

  5. #395
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    31

    yep, latest version standalone - still crashes windows sound mixer. Other version preventing pc sleep. Jesus. I shoulda kept track of which version was working a few back. Of course we dont keep links here anyhow so id have to dig.

    Hopefully windows impending update this month fixes some of the issues as a previous poster noted.

  6. #396
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Guitarmageddon888 PC Specs
    Guitarmageddon888 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus x code bios1704
    Memory (part number)8700k 5.1/4.9avx
    Graphics Card #1MSI 2080 gaming trio
    MonitorHP Omen 27"
    Storage #1Samsung 970 m.2
    Storage #2Samsung 860 evo
    CPU CoolerH150i
    CaseLian li pc011
    Power SupplyEvga supernova g3 850w
    Keyboard Corsair k70
    OS Windows 10

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    194

    Quote Originally Posted by klepp0906x2 View Post
    yep, latest version standalone - still crashes windows sound mixer. Other version preventing pc sleep. Jesus. I shoulda kept track of which version was working a few back. Of course we dont keep links here anyhow so id have to dig.

    Hopefully windows impending update this month fixes some of the issues as a previous poster noted.
    And you followed the clean install instructions? There is a massive thread over on ten forums that you can get them all, and probably on station drivers as well. Those sites plus winraid are all likely sourced from the same repository and ftp sites.

    Edit: here you go
    https://www.tenforums.com/sound-audi...rsion-236.html

  7. #397
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    Did you try running the Sound Troubleshooter? Sounds silly but I've had issues a couple times after the countless installs of all these updates MoKiChU is providing for us, and the troubleshooter fixed them. The issues I've noticed it fix is static in the front-right speaker and the Realtek Console app crashing .

    Unfortunately it doesn't fix some of the deeper underlying issues but it's worth a shot!

  8. #398
    ROG Enthusiast Array olimpiubogatean PC Specs
    olimpiubogatean PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Maximus X Code / Z170 PRO GAMING
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8086K / Intel Core i7 6700K
    Memory (part number)Kingston HyperX KHX3000C15D4 16GB
    Graphics Card #1MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X 8GB
    Graphics Card #2Drive #4 - ST1000DM010-2EP102 (931 GB)
    Graphics Card #3Drive #3 - ST1000DX002-2DV162 (931 GB)
    Graphics Card #4Drive #5 - INTEL SSDPEKKW128G7 (119 GB)
    MonitorDell UltraSharp U2515H (MiniDP)
    Storage #1Drive #1 - ST2000DX002-2DV164 (1863 GB)
    Storage #2Drive #2 - KINGSTON SUV400S37120G (111 GB)
    CPU CoolerCooler CPU Enermax Liqmax II 240
    CaseCarcasa Thermaltake Versa U21
    Power SupplySeasonic G Series 650W
    OS Windows10 Pro
    Network RouterLINKSYS WRT1900ACS V2 firmware OpenWrt
    olimpiubogatean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    51

    I have installed the latest version of the drive that is at the asus on the page https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards...Desk_Download/ , you can not activate DTS and have no equalizer on the digital output side.
    On the speakers side you can use sonic studio and and sonic radar, for me UAD version is ok if you can not activate DTS!

    http://s.go.ro/fwj7lub6

  9. #399
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Hello everyone, until recently i was using the ~640mb realtek drivers for my Z370-E (Version 6.0.1.8382 2018/04/12 )
    I tried to update a couple of times but every time i ran into issues with the new type of drivers ( still trying to wrap my head around the UAD/HDA etc) end every time i rolled back to the old ones, until last night when i noticed a new update on the Z370-E drivers page Version 6.0.1.8573 2019/04/03, so i uninstalled the old ones and ran asussetup.exe (afaik this is the correct way to install asus drivers, and not setup.exe), anyway everything seemed fine, i set it up, was finally happy until i noticed almost every program starts really slow (winrar, vlc, chrome etc). since i had the same issue with asus software before, (asus com service from aura) i knew where to begin troubleshooting, and finally ended up killing nahimic service exe's and noticed everything ran smoothly as before. then i found this thread,
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...o-startup-slow
    and some mentiones in this very thread here, but no real solutions. Did anyone experience a similar issue? I tried the latest drivers from this thread 6.0.1.8668 and have the same problem, was there a version that didn't have the issue i can roll back to, or can anyone suggest what should i do, i dont want to roll back to the old 600mb drivers at this point, and i'm about to try the HDA drivers (even though i dont fully understand which ones are better for the chip in z370-e, I am on windows 10 with the latest updates.

  10. #400
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Guitarmageddon888 PC Specs
    Guitarmageddon888 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus x code bios1704
    Memory (part number)8700k 5.1/4.9avx
    Graphics Card #1MSI 2080 gaming trio
    MonitorHP Omen 27"
    Storage #1Samsung 970 m.2
    Storage #2Samsung 860 evo
    CPU CoolerH150i
    CaseLian li pc011
    Power SupplyEvga supernova g3 850w
    Keyboard Corsair k70
    OS Windows 10

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    194

    Quote Originally Posted by ewil View Post
    Hello everyone, until recently i was using the ~640mb realtek drivers for my Z370-E (Version 6.0.1.8382 2018/04/12 )
    I tried to update a couple of times but every time i ran into issues with the new type of drivers ( still trying to wrap my head around the UAD/HDA etc) end every time i rolled back to the old ones, until last night when i noticed a new update on the Z370-E drivers page Version 6.0.1.8573 2019/04/03, so i uninstalled the old ones and ran asussetup.exe (afaik this is the correct way to install asus drivers, and not setup.exe), anyway everything seemed fine, i set it up, was finally happy until i noticed almost every program starts really slow (winrar, vlc, chrome etc). since i had the same issue with asus software before, (asus com service from aura) i knew where to begin troubleshooting, and finally ended up killing nahimic service exe's and noticed everything ran smoothly as before. then i found this thread,
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...o-startup-slow
    and some mentiones in this very thread here, but no real solutions. Did anyone experience a similar issue? I tried the latest drivers from this thread 6.0.1.8668 and have the same problem, was there a version that didn't have the issue i can roll back to, or can anyone suggest what should i do, i dont want to roll back to the old 600mb drivers at this point, and i'm about to try the HDA drivers (even though i dont fully understand which ones are better for the chip in z370-e, I am on windows 10 with the latest updates.
    For one , at least for the x code page, they loaded a driver that is months old at this point, and has irrelevant features to my board i.e dts. I'm assuming your board still has nahimic integration from factory? You can always try latest UAD standalone driver without nahimic. Have you done that? Have you done the clean install instructions?

Page 40 of 79 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •