Storage #1samsung 850 pro ssd
    Storage #2samsung 950 ssd
    CPU Coolerthermaltake flo360
    Casecooler master x71
    Power Supplyevga 850w
    Keyboard corsair k65
    Mouse corsair m65
    OS windows 10 64bit

anybody have any ideas why I cant get sonic studio to work? Ive followed this like 8 times now any it still just opens and closes.

ROG Enthusiast Array morpwr PC Specs
    morpwr PC Specs
    Motherboardmaximus x hero
    Processori8700k
    Memory (part number)corsair dominator 32gb
    Graphics Card #1asus gtx1080ti
    Monitor27 inch/vr
    Storage #1samsung 850 pro ssd
    Storage #2samsung 950 ssd
    CPU Coolerthermaltake flo360
    Casecooler master x71
    Power Supplyevga 850w
    Keyboard corsair k65
    Mouse corsair m65
    OS windows 10 64bit

This one worked for me finally.

New ROGer Array

After installing
    Version 6.0.1.8468 2019/04/03 Realtek Audio Driver V8468_WHQL_20180621_DTSCustom1.06_DTSHPX1.73_Sonic Suite3.6.42_FF03_RS4
    , the Realtek Audio Console is missing, as well as any other way for me to manage my audio. I've tried installing/reinstalling/installing old drivers from asus's website, nothing is working. This isn't the first time I'm having a lot of trouble with the ASUS/Realtek drivers. I'm getting frustrated to the point of wanting to to just go out and buy a working audio card. Any advice?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Guitarmageddon888 PC Specs
    Guitarmageddon888 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus x code bios1704
    Memory (part number)8700k 5.1/4.9avx
    Graphics Card #1MSI 2080 gaming trio
    MonitorHP Omen 27"
    Storage #1Samsung 970 m.2
    Storage #2Samsung 860 evo
    CPU CoolerH150i
    CaseLian li pc011
    Power SupplyEvga supernova g3 850w
    Keyboard Corsair k70
    OS Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by dannyfatkullin View Post
    After installing
    Version 6.0.1.8468 2019/04/03 Realtek Audio Driver V8468_WHQL_20180621_DTSCustom1.06_DTSHPX1.73_Sonic Suite3.6.42_FF03_RS4
    , the Realtek Audio Console is missing, as well as any other way for me to manage my audio. I've tried installing/reinstalling/installing old drivers from asus's website, nothing is working. This isn't the first time I'm having a lot of trouble with the ASUS/Realtek drivers. I'm getting frustrated to the point of wanting to to just go out and buy a working audio card. Any advice?
    I think you used the drivers on you support page right? Yeah dont use those Asus jacked all the support pages up recently. What board you have?

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarmageddon888 View Post
    I think you used the drivers on you support page right? Yeah dont use those Asus jacked all the support pages up recently. What board you have?
    Yeah... The ones found here https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/RO...Desk_Download/

I have the HERO X

Do I use the custom ones posted in this thread by MoKiChU intead?

These are presumably not official. Are you guys at all concerned about them containing backdoors etc.?

MonitorHP Omen 27"
    CPU CoolerH150i
    CaseLian li pc011
    Keyboard Corsair k70
    OS Windows 10

Yeah... The ones found here https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/RO...Desk_Download/

I have the HERO X

Do I use the custom ones posted in this thread by MoKiChU intead?

These are presumably not official. Are you guys at all concerned about them containing backdoors etc.?
    The only way to get them are 6 month old versions from Asus that have incorrect things included, like DTS support on the latest example, or from reputable sites like here, tenforums, or station-drivers. There are people that access the realtek ftp site and disseminate from there. It's not like they're "unofficial" but yes they're "unofficial" in the sense they're just not on the Asus support site. I don't necessarily think the ones mokichu post are "custom" since you can get the Asus UAD drivers with and without nahimic from other sources too, like the ones I mentioned.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarmageddon888 View Post
    The only way to get them are 6 month old versions from Asus that have incorrect things included, like DTS support on the latest example, or from reputable sites like here, tenforums, or station-drivers. There are people that access the realtek ftp site and disseminate from there. It's not like they're "unofficial" but yes they're "unofficial" in the sense they're just not on the Asus support site. I don't necessarily think the ones mokichu post are "custom" since you can get the Asus UAD drivers with and without nahimic from other sources too, like the ones I mentioned.
    Thank you for an informative reply! I think I totally get it now.

I also just got a response from ASUS's customer support and they said the Realtek Audio Console has now been excluded from their drivers as per Microsoft's policy requiring that all audio controls are to be done through the Windows interface. Not sure where in the windows interface I can, e.g., make it so I can switch between my speakers and headphones from system tray without physically unplugging them, since that feature is gone along with the console, but I guess that's not something that should be asked here.

MonitorHP Omen 27"
    CPU CoolerH150i
    CaseLian li pc011
    Keyboard Corsair k70
    OS Windows 10

Thank you for an informative reply! I think I totally get it now.

I also just got a response from ASUS's customer support and they said the Realtek Audio Console has now been excluded from their drivers as per Microsoft's policy requiring that all audio controls are to be done through the Windows interface. Not sure where in the windows interface I can, e.g., make it so I can switch between my speakers and headphones from system tray without physically unplugging them, since that feature is gone along with the console, but I guess that's not something that should be asked here.
    Well if you get the UAD drivers here, you can then download the realtek console windows store app. There is a link on post 1 of this thread. What you're looking for may be an option in Sonic studio if I understand right? I don't use Sonic studio so I can't say with certainty. As far as your switching goes, what is your setup? I do use the windows system tray method to go between "realtek-speakers" and "realtek optical" which is my headphones (outputting to external dac/amp).

ROG Junior Member Array koko1984 PC Specs
    koko1984 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Maximus IX Hero
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 7700K
    Memory (part number)CMK16GX4M2B3466C16
    Graphics Card #18GB Asus GeForce GTX 1080 Strix Advanced Active
    MonitorAcer Predator XB271HU bmiprz
    Storage #1400GB Intel 750 Series Add-In PCIe 3.0 x4 32Gb/s MLC (SSDPEDMW400G4X1)
    Storage #2250GB Inteso SSD
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series H115i
    CaseCooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 windowed
    Power Supply860 Watt Corsair AX Series AX860 Modular 80+ Platinum
    Keyboard Corsair STRAFE RGB
    Mouse Logitech g502 Proteus Spectrum
    Headset Logitech G430
    Mouse Pad ROG Sheath
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z506
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit , 1809 , 17763.437

I would love to upgrade to these recent drivers, but honestly, I REALLY like the "Dynamic" Equalizer setting in Sonic Suite III.

I am using the old drivers from ASUS support JUST because of that option (Sonic Suite integrated and 5.1 Surround actually works).
    I would make the switch, but the console in Windows or Sonic App whatever, doesn`t have that option. I dont know why.

Anyway, I still appreciate your work. Thank you.

ROG Junior Member Array

Updated the Realtek audio driver to latest version (6.0.8683.1) and can't get Realtek Audio Console and Sonic Studio III (both downloaded from Microsoft Store) to work. X370-F Strix board here, same ALC1220 codec.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	412.2 KB 
ID:	80132
    Last edited by binggoman; 04-21-2019 at 07:07 AM.

Page 42 of 66 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast