Page 53 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 698
  1. #521
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Fail

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hello everyone,

    New version of Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG & ASUS PRIME-TUF) has just been released :

    - Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG) - Last version [02/07/2019] :
    ----Drivers : 6.0.8746.1 WHQL
    ----SS3 Extension Driver : 1.2.4.58290 WHQL
    ----NH3/SS3 APO SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.3.2.0 WHQL
    ----Download : https://mega.nz/#!hQ0VECBD!5vS-xFWzB...icghqt8XMWLKxA

    - Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS PRIME-TUF) - Last version [02/07/2019] :
    ----Drivers : 6.0.8746.1 WHQL
    ----DTS HPXv1 Extension Driver : 1.0.18.1 WHQL
    ----DTS Custom Extension Driver : 1.0.9.0 WHQL
    ----DTS HPXv1 SoftwareComponent Driver : 2.0.0.1 WHQL
    ----DTS Custom SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.1.10.1 WHQL
    ----DTS APO SoftwareComponent/SoftwareDevice Driver : 1.0.17.0 WHQL
    ----Download : https://mega.nz/#!1U1nxQ7B!UGwTXFmr1...Hb1bAMWvqPkS34

    Thread updated.

    Realtek app keep connecting on RPC something and never open

  2. #522
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    16

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hello everyone,

    New version of Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG & ASUS PRIME-TUF) has just been released :

    - Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG) - Last version [02/07/2019] :
    ----Drivers : 6.0.8746.1 WHQL
    ----SS3 Extension Driver : 1.2.4.58290 WHQL
    ----NH3/SS3 APO SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.3.2.0 WHQL
    ----Download : https://mega.nz/#!hQ0VECBD!5vS-xFWzB...icghqt8XMWLKxA

    - Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS PRIME-TUF) - Last version [02/07/2019] :
    ----Drivers : 6.0.8746.1 WHQL
    ----DTS HPXv1 Extension Driver : 1.0.18.1 WHQL
    ----DTS Custom Extension Driver : 1.0.9.0 WHQL
    ----DTS HPXv1 SoftwareComponent Driver : 2.0.0.1 WHQL
    ----DTS Custom SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.1.10.1 WHQL
    ----DTS APO SoftwareComponent/SoftwareDevice Driver : 1.0.17.0 WHQL
    ----Download : https://mega.nz/#!1U1nxQ7B!UGwTXFmr1...Hb1bAMWvqPkS34

    Thread updated.

    NH3 / SS3 APO Software Component update 1.4.1.0 available?

  3. #523
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Download

    i need the version before 6.0.8746.1 to download it... someone please?

  4. #524
    ROG Enthusiast Array olimpiubogatean PC Specs
    olimpiubogatean PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Maximus X Code / Z170 PRO GAMING
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8086K / Intel Core i7 6700K
    Memory (part number)Kingston HyperX KHX3000C15D4 16GB
    Graphics Card #1MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X 8GB
    Graphics Card #2Drive #4 - ST1000DM010-2EP102 (931 GB)
    Graphics Card #3Drive #3 - ST1000DX002-2DV162 (931 GB)
    Graphics Card #4Drive #5 - INTEL SSDPEKKW128G7 (119 GB)
    MonitorDell UltraSharp U2515H (MiniDP)
    Storage #1Drive #1 - ST2000DX002-2DV164 (1863 GB)
    Storage #2Drive #2 - KINGSTON SUV400S37120G (111 GB)
    CPU CoolerCooler CPU Enermax Liqmax II 240
    CaseCarcasa Thermaltake Versa U21
    Power SupplySeasonic G Series 650W
    OS Windows10 Pro
    Network RouterLINKSYS WRT1900ACS V2 firmware OpenWrt
    olimpiubogatean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    51

    Quote Originally Posted by fezin_yo View Post
    i need the version before 6.0.8746.1 to download it... someone please?
    files are the original archives!!
    http://s.go.ro/kilm0dnk
    Last edited by olimpiubogatean; 07-09-2019 at 07:37 PM.

  5. #525
    ROG Enthusiast Array olimpiubogatean PC Specs
    olimpiubogatean PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Maximus X Code / Z170 PRO GAMING
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8086K / Intel Core i7 6700K
    Memory (part number)Kingston HyperX KHX3000C15D4 16GB
    Graphics Card #1MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X 8GB
    Graphics Card #2Drive #4 - ST1000DM010-2EP102 (931 GB)
    Graphics Card #3Drive #3 - ST1000DX002-2DV162 (931 GB)
    Graphics Card #4Drive #5 - INTEL SSDPEKKW128G7 (119 GB)
    MonitorDell UltraSharp U2515H (MiniDP)
    Storage #1Drive #1 - ST2000DX002-2DV164 (1863 GB)
    Storage #2Drive #2 - KINGSTON SUV400S37120G (111 GB)
    CPU CoolerCooler CPU Enermax Liqmax II 240
    CaseCarcasa Thermaltake Versa U21
    Power SupplySeasonic G Series 650W
    OS Windows10 Pro
    Network RouterLINKSYS WRT1900ACS V2 firmware OpenWrt
    olimpiubogatean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    51

    please moderator to delete doubled this message, just this message !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by olimpiubogatean View Post
    Last edited by olimpiubogatean; 07-09-2019 at 07:37 PM.

  6. #526
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Thx

    Quote Originally Posted by olimpiubogatean View Post
    files are the original archives!!
    http://s.go.ro/kilm0dnk
    Thx mate ! s2

  7. #527
    ROG Junior Member Array mordeaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by gkhann View Post
    NH3 / SS3 APO Software Component update 1.4.1.0 available?
    Hello,

    After installing latest 6.0.8747.1, windows update downloaded SoftwareComponent 1.4.1.0 so you better check update logs for drivers and refresh if needed.

  8. #528
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    16

    Quote Originally Posted by mordeaur View Post
    Hello,

    After installing latest 6.0.8747.1, windows update downloaded SoftwareComponent 1.4.1.0 so you better check update logs for drivers and refresh if needed.
    Yes I updated A-Volute drivers with windows update. works well now Thanks



    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

    Sorry to have left you without information, the new NH3/SS3 APO SoftwareComponent Driver (1.4.1.0 WHQL) has been released Monday as expected, however it was not functional with the existing SS3 Extension Driver (1.2.4.xxxxx WHQL), which generated a freeze on starting SS3. Now that the new SS3 Extension Driver (1.2.5.xxxxx WHQL) is released, I will update the ROG package 6.0.8747.1 WHQL accordingly.

    Sorry for the wait/confusion.
    I'm glad to hear that. i waiting for next release. thanks

  9. #529
    ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Code
    Processor9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3600C18
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080ti-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorAOC AGON AG2701QX (2)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Kingston Savage 500GB
    CPU CoolerNzxt X74 360mm AIO
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them
    MrAgapiGC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Reputation
    17
    Posts
    1,572

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    From this new NH3/SS3 APO SoftwareComponent Driver (1.4.1.0 WHQL), APO can't be included and are no longer included in packages (if it is directly integrated into the package, it hangs the launch of SS3), they are downloaded directly via Windows Update depending on your version of Windows 10.

    Therefore, the next drivers will no longer contain the APOs.
    well now is time to make these as a OEM. so all users can benefit on the updates and have the best experience out of the box the first time.
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

  10. #530
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array dfaovred PC Specs
    dfaovred PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Rog Strix Z390-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel i5 8600K
    Memory (part number)16GB HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 3200MHz
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Rog Strix 1070 OC
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB M.2 NVMe
    Storage #2Samsung 860 EVO 1TB
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X52
    CaseNZXT H440
    Power SupplyCorsair HX850
    Keyboard HyperX Alloy Elite RGB
    Mouse HyperX Pulsefire Core RGB
    Headset HyperX Cloud II
    Mouse Pad HyperX
    Headset/Speakers Corsair SP2500
    OS Windows 10 (1903)
    dfaovred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    85

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    After analyzing the situation, this new NH3/SS3 APO SoftwareComponent Driver 1.4.1.0 WHQL can only be installed via Windows Update over NH3/SS3 APO SoftwareComponent Driver 1.3.2.0 WHQL (for the moment in any case).

    - If the package directly contains the NH3/SS3 APO 1.4.1.0 WHQL : SS3 hangs
    - If the package does not contain any NH3/SS3 APO and the NH3/SS3 APO 1.4.1.0 WHQL is directly download via Windows Update : SS3 hangs
    - If the package contain the NH3/SS3 APO 1.3.2.0 WHQL and the NH3/SS3 APO 1.4.1.0 WHQL is directly download via Windows Update : OK
    I can confirm this is correct, I had to rollback the "A-Volute Nh3 Audio Effects Component" driver via device manager to get SS3 not to hang.

    It's under "software components" in device manager if anyone if having the hanging issue.

Page 53 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •