Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 791

Thread: Deleted

  1. #611
    ROG Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by dyymeek View Post
    I have this problem aswell and even made a topic about it- https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-Firefox-issue
    First I was testing with Firefox and it was bugged- SS3 just stopped working at some point and I had to create a new tab or restart my browser. Now I have this problem in Google Chrome and it's even worse, because it's harder to 'fix'. In Firefox creating a new tab was enough, meanwhile in Chrome I need to experiment- unplugging headphones and waiting like 5secs, then plugging again or reseting Chrome Browser. Sonic Studio 3 always works when I'm displaying movies from my HDD, there's no problem, but when it comes to Chrome and Firefox it's just a mess, seems like connection between SS and application just stops working.
    Waiting for a fix.
    So then it must be a Windows 10 thing.
    This is super frustrating because when I'm gaming or on discord having the volume just randomly get quiet is super annoying.

    What bothers me most is I've tried just using the base realtek drivers without ss3 and I can't because the sound quality and even volume ends up being trash.

    Someone if you have a fix please let us know.

  2. #612
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    53

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hello everyone,

    New version of Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/PRIME/TUF) has just been released :

    - Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3) - Latest version [20/08/2019] :
    Sadly starting from this one it does not install any apps (Realtek control panel, Sonic Studio).
    For example, 6.0.1.8666 (ASUS) installs everything fine, I just run AsusSetup.exe, it asks for reboot, after reboot it starts itself + realtek processes + powershell and then I have everything installed. And the last of your drivers that installed everything was either the one from 13/08 or the one before it, and both 20/08 and that newer "Release candidate" does not install the apps at all.

  3. #613
    ROG Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Long_Y0! View Post
    Sadly starting from this one it does not install any apps (Realtek control panel, Sonic Studio).
    For example, 6.0.1.8666 (ASUS) installs everything fine, I just run AsusSetup.exe, it asks for reboot, after reboot it starts itself + realtek processes + powershell and then I have everything installed. And the last of your drivers that installed everything was either the one from 13/08 or the one before it, and both 20/08 and that newer "Release candidate" does not install the apps at all.
    This is an issue I have been having as well.

  4. #614
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    Has anyone had any luck installing the RTK version of the drivers on a machine designed for SS3?

    I think I'd much rather avoid Nahimic/ A-Volute stuff all together if possible.

  5. #615
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    53

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hello everyone,

    New version of Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/PRIME/TUF) has just been released
    Could you please notice my and josepepowner's reports about none of the software getting installed after reboot and release a build that already has the latest (at the moment of its creation) Realtek Audio Control, Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar in it so that they get installed from the local disk and not from the Internet?

  6. #616
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Long_Y0! View Post
    Could you please notice my and josepepowner's reports about none of the software getting installed after reboot and release a build that already has the latest (at the moment of its creation) Realtek Audio Control, Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar in it so that they get installed from the local disk and not from the Internet?
    MoKiChU doesn't create the builds, he merely makes them available to us conveniently in this thread after the OEM releases them.

  7. #617
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    53

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

    If you do not have the Microsoft Store (since according to your say you are on Windows 10 LTSB/LTSC), it is normal and logical that you can not install applications from the Microsoft Store ...

    You can either use the 6.0.1.8666 package from the support page of your motherboard, which contains (in the UWP folder) applications for offline installation (without Microsoft Store)
    Couldn't you please just add another package that contains the latest (at the moment) applications for offline installation?

  8. #618
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    53

    MoKiChU, although it's not the subject indeed, a pretty serious portal like Guru3D advertises a site that sells keys to LTSC for a really good price, so there can be a "legit" LTSC version activated by a person, and for sure it may be activated in whatever way possible or not aqctivated at all and it won't have anything to do with ability/inability to install those apps.

    Let's say I can download Sonic without the store thanks to AdGuard Store, but sadly it cannot give links to Realtek Audio Control, so the question is: if I install (to a virtual machine) a version of Windows that has full Store and download Realtek Audio Control there, where does it store all the files? I might then move them to my real machine then.

  9. #619
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Long_Y0! View Post
    MoKiChU, although it's not the subject indeed, a pretty serious portal like Guru3D advertises a site that sells keys to LTSC for a really good price, so there can be a "legit" LTSC version activated by a person, and for sure it may be activated in whatever way possible or not aqctivated at all and it won't have anything to do with ability/inability to install those apps.
    Very dubious. Where do You think these keys come from?

    Quote Originally Posted by Long_Y0! View Post
    Let's say I can download Sonic without the store thanks to AdGuard Store, but sadly it cannot give links to Realtek Audio Control, so the question is: if I install (to a virtual machine) a version of Windows that has full Store and download Realtek Audio Control there, where does it store all the files? I might then move them to my real machine then.
    As I know, Windows unpacks these files immediately after the download and You are not able to get the packed version out of those "downloaded files" without furter ado, so no easy copying of those files. You can repack them with a tiny program I found on some site a few weeks ago (which I don't remember) but then you'd have to sign those .appx packages with the fingerprint of the system where You want to install the apps on the virtual machine and I don't really know if this works well. You can't even create a backup of those apps from the store natively, so I wouldn't wanna spend too much time with this.

    I suggest You to use the

    BTT:

    Quote Originally Posted by josepepowner View Post
    So then it must be a Windows 10 thing.
    This is super frustrating because when I'm gaming or on discord having the volume just randomly get quiet is super annoying.

    What bothers me most is I've tried just using the base realtek drivers without ss3 and I can't because the sound quality and even volume ends up being trash.

    Someone if you have a fix please let us know.
    I honestly don't think that this is a "Windows 10 thing".
    My SS3 works in almost every program I have installed.
    VLC, Spotify, Internet Explorer,... even in Steam when you watch a game trailer or something like that.
    Only Chrome and Firefox seem to be affected by this problem. And Chrome/Firefox are not closer to the system than VLC or Spotify.
    Last edited by Spagettifritz; 08-31-2019 at 08:38 PM. Reason: added a quote and another reply.

  10. #620
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    53

    Spagettifritz, a regular person can activate LTSC without using any cracks. MoKiChU does not want to help me and josepepowner because only we 2 are complaining, so he does not want to spend time just for the two of us. And if he tells us how to find the latest versions of the apps and install them offline - we will do it by ourselves.

Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •